return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 
Paraguay - Trinidad & Tobago (June 20th 2006) [Group B]
View this Thread in Original format
zoric
Can Trinidad & Tobago make it through by winning over Paraguay, or will they win?
zoric
Trinidad & Tobago has still got a chance to make it through if they win this game against Paraguay and Sweden loses to England. But they have to improve their goals pretty much.

Valdez has promised to win this game for Paraguays fans.
paranoik0
Paraguay to slaughter Trinidad, and Valdez to fulfill his promise by scoring an hat-trick.
isoterra
t&t held off sweden & almost england, something tells me paraguay have little chance of netting more than 2 max

i say 1-0 paraguay
caudio
Go Paraguay!! they did an excellent qualifiers, so it is not fair to go back home with 3 loses. At least one draw...
zoric
It feels like Paraguay is going to play out in this game, and show what they haven't showed yet in this World Cup, To late though..
LittleGoku
paraguay 3-1
Eddie N MIAMI
quote:
Originally posted by zoric
It feels like Paraguay is going to play out in this game, and show what they haven't showed yet in this World Cup, To late though..

uhhh theyve showed what they got lol

0-0
but1-0 to Paraguay cuase Trinidad might attack more towards the end and blow it
jonze234
paraguay 2 - 1 t&t
Kapedan
If England beats Sweden, and Trinidad wins..Trinidad might get in with goal differencials, but..I doubt it..

zoric
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI
uhhh theyve showed what they got lol

0-0
but1-0 to Paraguay cuase Trinidad might attack more towards the end and blow it

You obivously dislike Paraguay, Go Paraguay EDDIE!!!!!!
stren
anyone knows the result ?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement