return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 
Croatia - Australia (June 22nd 2006) [Group F] (pg. 9)
View this Thread in Original format
zoric
quote:
Originally posted by JM
interesting game... great save by Pletikosa right at the goal-line. Aussie goalie was horrible. He was just too big of a guy not really quick, kind of an ogre, and not very coordinated.

So Aussies got away with an offside goal. Negative kudos to the refs, again (yes, that goal was offsides, watch the replays, it's obvious)... but hey, what can you do. I hope Aussies get trashed in the next round. They did not deserve this tie, and point to move forward.

>JM<

The offside goal could be seen as compensation for a penalty that Aussie should've got..

No Balkan teams through..

:confused:
tathi
Simunic was born and raised in Australia aswell. :rolleyes:
RapidFire
quote:
Originally posted by zoric
The offside goal could be seen as compensation for a penalty that Aussie should've got..:

penalty doesn't always equal goal. just ask croatia. :p
George Smiley
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI
yep worst ref ever lol

Yea it's alright for you innit?! He has to ref a game every in week in England! He's always been a **** and has to be the centre of attention whenever he refs a match, and now the stupid twat has been caught out, I hope he never refs another game in his life!
fastmp3
bye bye Jurica :haha:
Dj Smitty20
my god Graham Poll is a horrible referee. That's the best England can send? As for fouls, he was calling them correctly as it was quite a chippy game but the desperation of the two sides made it a total brawl near the end that he lost any control. Not once but TWICE did a Croatian player actually PUSH AND SHOVE Poll...we can't have that in football. Those two should be heavily suspended. I doubt we'll see Poll again this World Cup.

And I knew I was right in thinking that that Sum-something guy got 3 yellows! Anyway, nice to see Kewell actually put one in for a change! Go Aussies..for such a small country, you do well in sports unlike my country (we have double your population but about 10% of your sports glory). Give Italy a good go next week!
eRRaTiK
quote:
Originally posted by JM
I hope Aussies get trashed in the next round. They did not deserve this tie, and point to move forward.

you gotta be kidding.

first they shouldn't have qualified... they did
next they shouldn't have beat japan... they did
then they should have got cained by brazil... they didn't
then they shouldn't have tied croatia... they did

croatia did not deserve the tie with their dirty tactics, and the ref's dodgy calls went both ways.

give the aussies credit where it's due. croatia missed their chance (they should have capitalised against japan).

ps.

liverpoolken
quote:
Originally posted by JM

So Aussies got away with an offside goal. Negative kudos to the refs, again (yes, that goal was offsides, watch the replays, it's obvious)... but hey, what can you do. I hope Aussies get trashed in the next round. They did not deserve this tie, and point to move forward.

>JM<

Kewell was offside. I also hope the Aussies get stuffed by Italy. Guus Hiddink feck off.
RapidFire
quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK

well done my friend. well done.
eRRaTiK
if you want to talk about missed calls from the ref how about...

holding down Viduka in the penalty box
not one but TWO hand balls
pushing/holding the ref and only got a yellow

InterMilan31
if you are going to bitch about the offsides erratik just owned you
sr126
i love that "italy you're next" pic. ahahahhahahaha
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 
Privacy Statement