return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

COMPRESSION: Joel Mull [Sweden] | FRI, June 30 @ King King
View this Thread in Original format
robtronik

List and more details coming shortly.

:)

Robtronik
djnaeblis
Joel Muel - Close to you, what a great break beat track. Can't say I've hear a lot of techno or electro from him though...
Lomeli
HOLY ING !!!!
bobba lou
GTFI LA! you ravers better not miss this.
TheQuiz
How does King King compare to Avalon or Circus.
Lomeli
How are the ID checks? Are they as awesome as avalon?
robtronik
quote:
Originally posted by TheQuiz

King King is a smaller intimate club. I bring in visuals and sound. Its a dope environment. You can check out the club's web site at:

www.kingkinghollywood.com

I've had Derrick May, Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson, Kenny Larkin, Daniel Bell, Egyptian Lover, Arabian Prince, and more there over the last 7 months. It has gone swell.

:)

rob.
MR STROKE
:eyespop: :eyespop:
mr Mull ing rocks !!!
productions are ace, I have heard some of his livesets, and he ing brings it!:disbelief
robtronik

Free admission before 10:00 p.m. if you sign up for the VIP Email List @

compression8@robtronik.com

If you sign up to this list and show up before midnight (but after 10:00 p.m.) then admission is only $15. After midnight, it is $20/person. So sign up!

Finally, I am very smurfy to announce that starting in August, Compression will be twice a month at the King King! The 2nd and last Friday of every month! We've had such an amazing response over the last seven months of shows that we all felt it was time to step it up. To recap, over the last seven months, Compression has hosted, Derrick May, Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson, Kenny Larkin, Stacey Pullen, John Tejada, Daniel Bell, Egyptian Lover, Arabian Prince and more! I'm already planning Compression's one year celebration - its going to be a doozy. I'm also smurfy to announce that Compression will be hosting XLR8R's 100th Issue Anniversary party and we have quite a party planned for September. Things are looking great and I wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to the dance music community for supporting what I hope is the premiere techno and electro club in Southern California.

Visit the web site:
http://www.compressionla.com for all the sordid details.

See you there!!

Robtonik
http://www.socal-breaks.com
http://www.compressionla.com
Randy S
quote:
Originally posted by TheQuiz

A LOT smaller....but that's why i like it...muuuucchh more intimate, with AMAZING sound for the size...but in all honesty I have no attended compression, only Basic...so i'm not sure if the setup is different between those nights...if compression is as great as basic, then i'm sure it is phenomenal!

robtronik
tomorrow night! don't forget to sign up for the discount list. details above.

rob.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement