return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pioneer DJM 600 Question
View this Thread in Original format
Martin McG
ok had one for a while now and just dusted it off recently, prefer the A&H but decided to give the Pio another spin but the thing that annoys me about it is that its Faders and not Rotary controlled, any ideas if theres any rotary kits available

either that or i saw a classy little Rane number with some rotaries on it, just needing a change of mixers really

any help people?!
SPAWNmaster
i wouldnt be surprised if by now the 600 had a rotary kit available but i wouldnt know where to find one...sorry bro...but yea that rane that your looking at with the rotaries, if you can afford it go for it! mad expensive for me though :(
DjWoody
They make them for the DJM 3000, Im sure they make them for the 600 too.

miamitranceman
quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
They make them for the DJM 3000, Im sure they make them for the 600 too.

:eyes:
Stu Cox
I'm afraid I'm pretty certain they only made a rotary fader panel for the 3000.
Martin McG
yeah i had saw the 3000 and 100 rotaries but couldnt find aany for the 600
Trogdor
No rotary kit was made for the DJM-600.

The DJM-800, DJM-1000, and DJM-3000 all offer rotary kits, though. The one for the 3000, unfortunately, is nothing like a true rotary.
Martin McG
gutted

sounds like i should just stick to the A&H then

ah well just fancied a bit of a change, whatsw the main problem with the 3000 kit?
Trogdor
quote:
Originally posted by Martin McG whatsw the main problem with the 3000 kit?
The algorithm. It behaves like a typical linefader, not a rotary. So, it gets much loudER at the top, instead of being a smooth curve, like a traditional rotary.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement