return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Switzerland vs Ukraine (June 26th) (Round of 16) [G1 vs H2]
View this Thread in Original format
InterMilan31
Well in what seems to be the most likely to put half the world to sleep match it could proove to be a real cracker at least in my mind it will.

Lets face it Ukraine is e everyone knows that from their group which was e. Swiss arent that much better. Now with Senderos out for the rest of the World Cup they will have to intrust the youngster Johannes Djourou to fill the massive void.

Sheva will be looking to guid the Ukraine ever further in this dream run they have been on since qulyfying for thier first ever World Cup.

I see this a boring 1-0 win possibly a scoreless draw into penalties. If i had to place 20 quid on the match I might go a bit farther in saying the 2 ty defenders will let goals galore in.
xtr3m
Winning this one would be huge; that's all I ask.
Please, please, please!
MKII
i dont why ukraine is here what an horrible team, sheva isn't going to do miracle alone

swiss passing for sure
paranoik0
swiss are weaker without Senderos, but i do expect them to go through.
The_G0dfather
neither of them will deserve to go through :whip:
smallSHEEP
I hope we get an Australia - Switzerland quarter final, so random. :wtf:
The_G0dfather
Since you automatically pick a side when you watch a game, i'll probably root for Ukraine coz of Sheva that i cant hate yet (havent seen 'm in a chelsea shirt yet).
THE_Chris
I dont really mind who goes through, cos Italy will slaughter them in the Quarters.
InterMilan31
quote:
Originally posted by The_G0dfather
neither of them will deserve to go through :whip:

yeah and Belgium not being in the WC is a crime too
The_G0dfather
quote:
Originally posted by InterMilan31
yeah and Belgium not being in the WC is a crime too

dude, i coudnt care less, belgian football is e all the way

The_G0dfather
quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
I dont really mind who goes through, cos Italy will slaughter them in the Quarters.

hence the slaughtering against australia ?
InterMilan31
quote:
Originally posted by The_G0dfather
dude, i coudnt care less, belgian football is e all the way

oi! Kompany & van den borre?!

and anyone named Van Damme!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement