return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Roll Call : Hernan Cattaneo
View this Thread in Original format
alec
So Who's coming to Hernan? I think Chris and I are going to really try and make it!
~*Stereohead*~
There for sure.
One of my personal top DJs I havent seen yet PLUS hes booked at Stereo.
Pfffffffffffffffffffffff
mon dieu
ca serait pas normal si jserais pas la tse :p
tellement amazing le stereoooooooooo
it owns in every way an after hours should...
imo of course
hope to see some MAD TA representation this night
he wont be back for a LONG time me thinks.
Anne
I'll be there with my sister :)
all-nite-freak
want to yes
be able to most likely not
still gonna make an effort though considering hernans appearances are few and far between in this town.Hmmmm where there is a will there must be a way.
aria_clubber
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
want to yes
be able to most likely not

same here :( i dont wanna miss hernan but the 2nd and 3rd of july are really really busy day, so i might not be able to
Alex
I'll be there, with some normies.
aria_clubber
quote:
Originally posted by Alex
normies.

??? :conf:
Anne
i'll like to know how much the presale tickets will be?
Tag
quote:
Originally posted by aria_clubber
??? :conf:

you know...ppl who dont pop pills, smoke crack, or snort lines....those kind of ppl.
aria_clubber
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
you know...ppl who dont pop pills, smoke crack, or snort lines....those kind of ppl.

weird, never heard of...

Kendo
I'm going. I was there last time he was in Montreal, 2002 I think, it was ing off the hook. Back then he was pretty much a nobody compared to the exposure he's getting in Montreal now.

I was PLEASANTLY surprised by his set.. holy own teh face.
licks
ya definately want to go thing is leaving cairo on 29th going to london for few days but cant find seat on flight back to montreal on July 2nd so leaving 3rd so far... but hopefully ill find a spot and be back just in time, anyways if i make it look forward to meting some of yas
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement