return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Meh!!!
View this Thread in Original format
erin_the_angel
ok..i'm very annoyed...
rememba how i said i ed my best mate? well tonight i was at an art show and he brought he girlfriend with him (who of course hates me) and as her and i were attempting to be nice to each other by askinghow each other was doing he dicthed us!!! and left her with me for almost an hour!!!! and we couldn't find him or the mates that i came with.....

grrrr....i don't like her...she is not good for him.......he can do a hundred times better then her so it really annoys me......she thinks that because she is a hairdresser that she is all amazing (and shes a crap hairdresser) but really she is just annoying!

ok..that was my ranting for the time being...!
Kinuvan
Aww that sounds really bad, musta been so awkward for you:( You stick with us kids we won't desert you:)
Volksjoolz
hehe...mayb he did that on purpose to get you 2 to try and patch up your differences??..that makes sence!:)

maybes your your feeling for him are more than you let on???

..damm i'm two timed! :( :stongue:

but hey how did the house hunting go??..or did you knock up a 10 bedroom mansion overnight??!..erin the builder bird!:stongue:
Kinuvan
quote:
Originally posted by Volksjoolz
erin the builder bird!:stongue:

/me is scared by that comment.
tu_face
if u dont like her u should have just gave her the .|.. and ed off hun!

i wud av...
erin_the_angel
aww fanx guys...me was trying to be nice to her...but its soo hard! i guess maybe he did leave us there to see if we could actually get along.....lookign back i guess it wasn't too horribly bad....but i'd still rather not talk to her

and yes i'll admit it i was totally in love with him b4....but then when we hooked up it caused things to get messy and we realized that we could neva have anything with it

kinuvan-->why u scared by jason calling me a builder bird???
Volksjoolz
no kinovan-your getting confused with charlie dimmock!..off ground force!:p :stongue:

erin- damm thats babe!..well you've always got you cyber biatch across yonder!:p
Kinuvan
Lol, do you wear a bra Erin:)
erin_the_angel
yes i do wear a bra!!!!!

i'm not some butch woman that doesn't look liek a girl! u've seen piccys of me i'm sure! its just cause my dad's a builder...so if i didn't learn how to build then i woulda been screwed!
torontotrance
Things happens.....things always come back and haunt you. So be careful with your decisions......so ironic tho. Oh well, i think things could be worse, how worse i'm not sure. Fit bird (erin).....slapper (other girl), decision is easy.

erin_the_angel
aww.....fanx guys!!!!!
u make things soo much better

luv you all!!!
*mmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa*
Kinuvan
quote:
Originally posted by erin_the_angel
yes i do wear a bra!!!!!

i'm not some butch woman that doesn't look liek a girl! u've seen piccys of me i'm sure! its just cause my dad's a builder...so if i didn't learn how to build then i woulda been screwed!

I know, I'm sorry:P Do you forgive me?

mmmyeah I did see you pics no blokeyness there:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement