return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Hilarious Commentator quotes (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
King Ecnal
No, I know he fumbled his words... I know he knows rooney's on manu...

maybe I expect too much... all I was looking for was a correction... but they just let it slide... I'll stop bitching now...
chesco
Alan shearer before tonights game.

quote:
"Apart from Cannavaro, Zidane, Henry and Ballack there isnt any other players in the last 4 who would replace any of the england squad."

What little respect i had for this imbicile has all but disappeared the moment these utterly ridiculous words left his lips.

He honestly still believes england are a wealth of talent after their somewhat shambolic world cup performance!! As a half italian living in britain, comments like this not only insult me, but anger me greatly as I have to pay for my tv licence to listen to such utter e.

The only players from the england team that would get into a squad out of the last 4 are gerrard and a fully fit rooney. The rest proved that they are nothing more than your typical over-hyped england first team player.

It's comments like this that have put me off supporting the english nation team.

:mad:
fastmp3
Shearer is exagerating
Goashem
gary(?) bloom commenting on the spanish commentator next to him after the spanish scored the goal vs france:"well he was going mental when they got a throw in, you can only imagine what hes doing now"
hahahaha
Unique2701
THe Dutch commentator said something like: Ronaldo should really quit his dieing swan act, after the 358932 zillionth time Ronaldo fell and looked at the referee.
CranberryJuice
french TV :TF1

cameras showing Zidane ...commentators saying "and the man of the match was .....Thuram!" (big zoom on Zizou) that was funny
paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by chesco
Alan shearer before tonights game.

What little respect i had for this imbicile has all but disappeared the moment these utterly ridiculous words left his lips.

He honestly still believes england are a wealth of talent after their somewhat shambolic world cup performance!! As a half italian living in britain, comments like this not only insult me, but anger me greatly as I have to pay for my tv licence to listen to such utter e.

The only players from the england team that would get into a squad out of the last 4 are gerrard and a fully fit rooney. The rest proved that they are nothing more than your typical over-hyped england first team player.

It's comments like this that have put me off supporting the english nation team.

:mad:

yeah honestly at very least Vieira and Zambrotta/Miguel shown much more than the corresponding players on the english team.
Danny Ocean
The Costa Rican commentators are just horrible, they mix up player names, they don't really know whats going on, they call Camoranesi "Camaronesi", they jsut got it right today though..theyre ing idiots overall and it sucks they dont show this on ESPN.
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
The Costa Rican commentators are just horrible, they mix up player names, they don't really know whats going on, they call Camoranesi "Camaronesi", they jsut got it right today though..theyre ing idiots overall and it sucks they dont show this on ESPN.
'

the real question is what are you doing in costa banana?:toothless :toothless
Danny Ocean
quote:
Originally posted by malek
'

the real question is what are you doing in costa banana?:toothless :toothless

lol, ive been asking myself the same thing since i arrived here.

djgosher2023
liam brady "quote on rte sport ireland"

on the boring game between switlerland v ukraine

they should of had the penalty shoot out first and then the match and extra time afterwards,:stongue: classic
paranoik0
our commentator Jose Peseiro (manager of Sporting last season), who came up with his own trendy term to describe set pieces/dead ball situations: "tactical schemes" :wtf: he said that the entire cup and managed to infect other commentators with it
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Privacy Statement