return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Free for TA's
View this Thread in Original format
cberquist
In 2003 I started making a movie called Swamper and stumbled across this site. Tranceaddict was very good to me (actually hooking me up with some artists who provided music for the soundtrack). On another message board, I have offered to send out a free copy (limit 100 total) to anyone who provides their address to me by Saturday (July 8th). http://viewaskew.com/theboard/viewtopic.php?t=48083

I will be sending out 100 DVD's next Monday (7/10). If you want to be in that 100, please send me your address (either PM me or send an email to clintberquist@hotmail.com). You can check out the movie's website here: www.swampermovie.com

Thanks,
Clint
D-res
the website looks really familiar, live i've been there before. have you posted about this before?
cberquist
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
the website looks really familiar, live i've been there before. have you posted about this before?

There has been at least one other thread... http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=172672
bananas
Nice, just emailed you.
Vivid Boy
nice i remember u well. sent u an email
stren
what's the movie about, and why am I not in it ?
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by stren

Because you've been at Danny Howells surfspot party, August 6th 2005 for the last year and a half! P.s. - Happy Birthday!! Hope you aren't sore today.
cberquist
quote:

f Jack and the Beanstalk was set in Seattle and mixed with heavy doses of drugs, strippers, snowboarding, masturbation, skateboarding, animation, fireballs and set to an incredible Northwest hip-hop soundtrack, it would be Swamper– a dark comedy about a week in the life of a Lusty Lady jizz-mopper.

Follow Jared (JP Moore) for a week at Christmas time as he navigates the underground trades. The characters you will meet along the way include his crazy old ex-truck driving pot dealer (Billy St. John, Mr. Deeds), his burned out dotcom millionaire roommate turned MMPORG Blacksmith (Cam Buckenberger), and a hot new dancer named Sinimun (Jacqui Olivas) who catches his eye. Jared eventually meets a snowboarding thug (Kevin Gilbert, The Last Stand) who turns him into the speed king of Seattle – for a minute.

Swamper features an incredible Northwest soundtrack featuring tracks from THC, Blue Scholars, Boom Bap Project, Pale Soul, Drop-6, Cancer Rising, Mista Ock, Sleep, Snafu and the whole Oldominion crew. Swamper’s underscore features award-winning composers Mark Petrie, Alan Haskel and THC
stren
i dunno if i should send my addy, cause apparently it takes a long time for packages to be shipped to poland (just ask Ygrene)
Ygrene
quote:
i dunno if i should send my addy, cause apparently it takes a long time for packages to be shipped to poland (just ask Ygrene)

Unhappy Birthday!! :mad:

stren
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
Unhappy Birthday!! :mad:

:o

you bastard! i almost died yesterday :wtf:
washout
hi.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement