return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 
The biggest a$$holes of the WC - your vote
View this Thread in Original format
emc^2
My vote for the biggest s of the WC go to:

3. Daniele De Rossi - for elbow to McBride's face
2. Graham Poll (ref who gave out 3 yellow cards to 1 player) and ref for Australia vs Italy game (tied for 2nd place)
1. Wayne ing Rooney for being a cheeky, unsportsman-like kunt on more than one ocasion in this WC. Grow up, little spoiled boy!
paranoik0
Blatter.

For throwing out opinions about everything right after the games, about the quality of the games (saying it's been fantastic when it sucked), about who he wants to win (you're the ing president of FIFA ffs, be neutral), and about how crap the refs are (like he has no responsabilities about it).
Arno F
Figo, should have stopped ages ago, the only thing he can do nowadays is diving

Scolari: arrogant at press conferences

Podolski: hate this guy, allways asking for cards and showing respect to the ref when he gives one, unsportive
KrazyDJs
quote:
Originally posted by Arno F
Podolski: hate this guy, allways asking for cards and showing respect to the ref when he gives one, unsportive

+1

HATE this guy. Tackling like in a rugby game, and whining when he gets shoved a little bit. he needs to grow up...
sleepydragon
1. thierry henry for rolling about holding his face when the opponents arm wasnt anywhere near his face it led to the second france goal versus spain i think.
2. figo similar sort of dive when he never got touched.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
Blatter.

For throwing out opinions about everything right after the games, about the quality of the games (saying it's been fantastic when it sucked), about who he wants to win (you're the ing president of FIFA ffs, be neutral), and about how crap the refs are (like he has no responsabilities about it).

I concur.
Martinez
Parreira, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Fattie Ronaldo and Rooney
paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by sleepydragon
1. thierry henry for rolling about holding his face when the opponents arm wasnt anywhere near his face it led to the second france goal versus spain i think.
2. figo similar sort of dive when he never got touched.

he did get touched :conf:

Arno F
quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
he did get touched :conf:

in his face? never, Figo leaned inwards against Boula his shoulder so if Boula would make the slightest manouvre Figo could dive like a little baby and pretend it was an elbow. He should have got red anyway for his action against Van Bommel :o
Lira
Peter Crouch, for not doing his robot-move and not letting the world know he's actually Optimus Prime :(

K.I.K.E.
quote:
Originally posted by sleepydragon

+1

Tony Award top favourite.

Josť Pekerman deserves to be in the list too.
paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by Arno F
in his face? never, Figo leaned inwards against Boula his shoulder so if Boula would make the slightest manouvre Figo could dive like a little baby and pretend it was an elbow. He should have got red anyway for his action against Van Bommel :o

the video is right there. he is with his head lowered due to having lost a bit of balance after dribbling the first guy, and is upping his head back to normal position when Boulahrouz hits him. besides it's really ing fast. you can see he doesn't go search for the elbow.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement