return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
July schedual at Myst Lounge
View this Thread in Original format
giovanni27
july 6 Stephan Luke (miami)
July 13 James Zabiela (UK)
July 20 Oscar G (miami)
July 27 Cevin Fisher (NY)
Marcus007
CAN YOU PLEASE BRING SVEN VATH? YOU BRING ZABIELA YET YOU DON'T BRING SVEN! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH BIGGER SVEN IS COMPARED TO ZABIELA?!?!?!??!!
DarV
I dont get why they post on here they knwo we cant afford 5000 dollar tables there and anyway they have their own crowd, its not like they need people to pack the club... Still dont get it
djlemeir
i still dont get why your complaining
UneeK
I think the NDULDGE nights are sick. Sure there's a different crowd, but that doesnt mean its not a good crowd. Music is banging, girls are banging. Just pre-drink if you dont wanna pay big $$$$

I've seen austin leeds and lawler and both were SICK.
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by djlemeir
i still dont get why your complaining

???
Munchy
NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BUY BOTTLES
NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO RESERVE A TABLE
But if you want to GUARANTEED get in with no hassle whatsover, that's the only option.

They're all free events, so if you show up alone and line up or show up early, they'll let you in... If you're a big group of guys, obviously you'll wait longer or not be let in at all, but that's the same for any night club in Montreal on any day of the week.

A lot of people are judging Myst's procedures and stuff before even going there themselves or trying to get in themselves...
Marcus007
I hope that wasn't intended in my direction because the Sven thing was a joke. I didn't even mention bottles... ???
Sean Walsh
I think he was talking to DarV.

As someone who didn't know that Zabs was in town next week, I'm rather happy he posted it here.

Anyone else going? Time to get my bling on.
Munchy
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
I hope that wasn't intended in my direction because the Sven thing was a joke. I didn't even mention bottles... ???

Yeah, it was directed towards DarV, sorry!

ninjahola
No rolla call thred for gunner?????????

wow.
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by ninjahola
No rolla call thred for gunner?????????

wow.

there is one someone Ninja :p
WTF have you been huh???
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2