return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 
Pic of the Irish squad coming back from the World Cup
View this Thread in Original format
George Smiley
evil_cookie
no
Sinus
:D
raveed
quote:
Originally posted by George Smiley


you do realize that picture implies that they are still in the competition. Change the title to pic of them departing for the world cup
Sinus
No, that picture implies they didn't even manage to qualify in the first place.
malek
hahhahaha
raveed
quote:
Originally posted by Sinus
No, that picture implies they didn't even manage to qualify in the first place.


exactly my point
Dublin Guy
yez are sore in losers end of story,at the start of the world cup,yous hype your selves up soooooo much at the start with your "were going to win it" , yous always have been like that then faith gives u's a kick up the hole and u's end up getting beaten - then the blame game begins. "ah ronaldo is a cheat" - bollox. on paper u's have the best team in the world,no excuses,sven is a manager look at his team selections/formations - his squad of 23 included seven midfielders but only four strikers and one of the four was a kid,Rooney was injured and Owen had only played four hours of football since January.


playing rooney in a 4-5-1 was kamikaze and the little spud headed **** got what he deserved and so did engerland & your fans are a disgrace to football too.

no offence tho,its only a game kiddo.
JM
the fact they didn't qualify and didn't go isnt half as bad as having expections to win the WC and having to go home soon after group play

:p

>JM<
Dublin Guy
i mean like,steven gerrard and frank lampard both missing peno's is piss poor.

pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by JM
the fact they didn't qualify and didn't go isnt half as bad as having expections to win the WC and having to go home soon after group play

:p

>JM<


where does qualifying and not winning a single game come in your opinion then croat? :haha:
George Smiley
quote:
Originally posted by Dublin Guy
yez are sore in losers end of story,at the start of the world cup,yous hype your selves up soooooo much at the start with your "were going to win it" , yous always have been like that then faith gives u's a kick up the hole and u's end up getting beaten - then the blame game begins. "ah ronaldo is a cheat" - bollox. on paper u's have the best team in the world,no excuses,sven is a manager look at his team selections/formations - his squad of 23 included seven midfielders but only four strikers and one of the four was a kid,Rooney was injured and Owen had only played four hours of football since January.


playing rooney in a 4-5-1 was kamikaze and the little spud headed **** got what he deserved and so did engerland & your fans are a disgrace to football too.

no offence tho,its only a game kiddo.

I'd call you a sore loser but you didn't even qualify! :D

You're just a sore none-contender! The lowest of the low!! :D

For the record, I have no problem with the way England went out. I think we can hold our heads up high for being the better team against Portugal with 10 men but we never really did anything in the tournament to suggest we deserved to go any furthr
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement