return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
people are so grumpy!
View this Thread in Original format
AndreaCKY772
i was walkin home and i was on the cell phone talking. i was walking and some grumpy woman was walking my way and she wasn't smiling. i was on the phone and i was smiling because i was talking about some good news and when the woman walks by me, 98% percent of me is positive she called me a bitch. she was like 'bitch". i didn't get mad, i thought it was funny that a random ass woman who probably sucks at life decides to call me a bitch for no reason?
DJ RJT

BITCH!
eXo
"i was" = overused
AndreaCKY772
lol yeah...that was a serious overusage.

this incident didn't get my mood down though...i got hired workin at the airport today :D
StanVoid
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaCKY772
lol yeah...that was a serious overusage.

this incident didn't get my mood down though...i got hired workin at the airport today :D

where's my damn luggage bitch!?

j/p congrats :p
AndreaCKY772
quote:
Originally posted by StanVoid
where's my damn luggage bitch!?

j/p congrats :p

haha thanks
eXo
Job at the airport doing what exactly?
AndreaCKY772
i'm going to be a stewardess.

nah, i wish. honestly, i'm going to be working in a little gourmet snack shop as just ringing people up and making sure the things on the shelves are priced and whatnot. it's a small shop.

i wouldn't mind getting paid to run on these things all day:

OnePercent
Don't take it so hard. Maybe you heard wrong and she called you a "witch". :gsmile:

Man, I suck at therapy. :(
all-nite-freak
i bet your breasts were bigger than hers

AndreaCKY772
nah i didn't take it too hard...i thought it was funny. if i was in a bad mood i would have said something. and if she called me awitch, that would have been even more funny.

i didn't notice her size. the woman looked like a junky. she had on a lopsided black wig and she looked miserable.
StanVoid
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaCKY772
nah i didn't take it too hard...i thought it was funny. if i was in a bad mood i would have said something. and if she called me awitch, that would have been even more funny.

i didn't notice her size. the woman looked like a junky. she had on a lopsided black wig and she looked miserable.

junkies always do this type of . For example during my last year in college (in Berkeley, California - a big hobo/junkie/hippie town), I was walkin down the street once. And there was this crackhead couple consisting of a really scary old woman and her scarier boyfriend (both obvious homeless drug abusers). Anyway the woman was awfully grumpy and would say something protective of her boyfriend to everyone who passed by. So when I passed them by, lol, she's all "that's right, you BETTER not look at my man!!!"
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement