return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Barbeque's and DJ's.
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RJT
What do you all think of them?

Well, to those of you who enjoy BBQ's and DJ's, allow me first to apologize for the uncertainty over them in the last few weeks, and allow me to invite you to...

The MWTA OMGWTFBBQ v2.0 8/5/06 Ravens Lounge, Appleton, WI

...and yeah, sorry for the drama/bull/uncertainty/etc. If this ed up everyone's plans, well then I feel like a tard. :(

Still confirmed to play at Ravens:

Baltic Bloc feat. Andy & Yuris

The Hamptons feat. Charley & Daniel K

Digital Penetration Bas, Bobby, & RJT

There will still be pre/post-game decks/food/booze/plants in Appleton at the folks place...

Again, apologies for the BS. More details to come...
Daniel K
is this a trick question
DJ RJT
No.

No trickery.

I promise.
Pattink
DJ (or even just good music playing in background) + BBQ + Good friends = Some of the best times.
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by Pattink
DJ (or even just good music playing in background) + BBQ + Good friends = Some of the best times.

I agree, a perfect example was Memorial Day weekend ;)
lücid
i like hamburgers.
Aristronica
they should invent a grill with build in mixer/cdjs and speakers on the front, you can grill meat and spin at the same time...

"hold on mikey, you'll get your hotdog after this mix"

"that tune calls for some extra A1 sauce"
Tuis
I'd like to know when and where the next one is =)
UWM
DJs and barbecues are in the same category as peanut butter and jelly. Each is individually great in it's own right, but put them together and you've really got something!
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
DJs and barbecues are in the same category as peanut butter and jelly. Each is individually great in it's own right, but put them together and you've really got something!

i feel like i should mention something about bacon and cheese... because everything is better with bacon and cheese!

Daniel K
ranch, mayo, and southwest sauce
tylerc
brats and good tunes make me a happy boy.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement