return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Greetings from Odysseus and Matt
View this Thread in Original format
Rainborn
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

yeah ik drunk as HELL
wizniz
and we love you for it
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by wizniz
and we love you for it

I bet the ban button does, too. :p
Demoted
I bet you're Matt, and I would love to be able to scratch off "post on a forum talking to someone named Odysseus" off my "things to do before I quit masturbating" list.
Rainborn
you man im still human enough to click on the hotmail "tranceaddict forum respone" box that pops and up and OWN YOU RASS, ODIRU

dont be such a ******! FCUCK!
Demoted
quote:
Originally posted by Rainborn
you man im still human enough to click on the hotmail "tranceaddict forum respone" box that pops and up and OWN YOU RASS, ODIRU

best drunk ever?
Rainborn
quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
I bet you're Matt, and I would love to be able to scratch off "post on a forum talking to someone named Odysseus" off my "things to do before I quit masturbating" list.

and i bet i wouldn't understand that even if I was sober, YOU dont be so damn smart
Demoted
quote:
and i bet i wouldn't understand that even if I was sober, YOU dont be so damn smart

:stongue:
idoru
quote:

Super.
Rainborn
omfg i die. i need to stfu all the people in my apartment before dad comes hom from stockholm - he'll ing kcik their assses

Demoted
stfu and put Odysseus on already dammit :p
igottaknow
inbefodadrunkban
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement