return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
most hated player to come out of the world cup
View this Thread in Original format
djgosher2023
my vote goes to christian ronlaldo 100%
malek
C. Ronaldo no doubt, he's booed everytime he touches the ball:)
Sinus
Someone should make a compilation of all his dives this WC :haha: Or for the entire Portugal squad for that matter.
paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by Sinus
Someone should make a compilation of all his dives this WC :haha: Or for the entire Portugal squad for that matter.

And someone else should make one with the dives of Henry, Torres, Shevchenko, Podolski, Joe Cole, Grosso, Totti, Ronaldo the fat guy, Adriano, (...)

There's no doubt C. Ronaldo exagerated far too much this world cup, i hope for his sake and for our team's sake that he stops doing this so frequently, or else he's going to have BIG problems with fans the rest of his career.
Sinus
I'm not saying other players never dive, it's just that the Portuguese seem to have a special knack for it.
Sinus
Most blatant dive of the WC award goes to Grosso vs. Australia though :stongue:
benni
lol we don't even need to vote
djgosher2023
and one other i nearly forgot about that dutch wanker van bommel..he's well able to give a tackle,but when he gets tackled he does be rolling around the pitch as if he got shot and there nothing wrong with him.always looking to get other players booked :whip:
Aristronica
we forget the ultimate wanker... rooney!
loconet
Holy crap.. maybe this is taking it a bit too far? LOL!

paranoik0
*adds Boulahrouz to the list*
Goashem
quote:
Originally posted by Sinus

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_...JWLlyXeamy8qn5Q
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement