return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Funny T-shirts
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
ok i had to start a thread about this because in the last 2 weeks, i saw (and heard about) quite possibly the best t-shirts ever.

even though i'm kinda sick of the whole t-shirt fad with dumb sayings that practically give away your whole personality, i still think these 2 are great.

anyway, my mom was flying back from the virgin islands and she said there was this older lady (like late 30's or early 40's) that had the whole wanna-be 20's look. long blonde hair, a pound of makeup on, big chanel sunglasses. anyway, she was wearing a tight tank top (with huge implants, of course) that said, "I'm not Mr.s Right, but i'll you until she comes home". :stongue:

and then on friday i was cocktail waitressing at my new 2nd job and this chick was wearing the best shirt ever. she was really hot too and she had on a little black top that had big bold white letters that said, "You're all whores".

i have to find that shirt.

what are some good ones you've seen?
igottaknow

Pity Post. I felt sorry for you nobody posted in your thread.

:)
Slylee
oh yea, i forgot to add, "discuss or hijack" at the end of my first post, since i'm fully aware that my threads aren't always quality.

:stongue:

i appreciate your pity post though, but it wasn't needed. i'll live.:gsmile:
colonelcrisp
"I Hate Squirrels" "They're Always After Me Nuts"

this lady thought it was such a cute tshirt when she saw me wearing it in a tim hortons, cause of the cute squirrel pic, but then she read the caption..... the frown followed quickly
Psionic
I was in physics lecture and this kid walked in with a shirt that read "Horn If You're Honky."
Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by Psionic
I was in physics lecture and this kid walked in with a shirt that read "Horn If You're Honky."

AtlTA party last year... two TAs

she was wearing the " You You" shirt and they traded as the alcohol started to flow..
Psionic
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad

she was wearing the " You You" shirt and they traded as the alcohol started to flow..

Yep, that's the one :)
StanVoid
thank you class, excelscior!

Psionic
quote:
Originally posted by StanVoid
thank you class, excelscior!

Wow they actually made a shirt with that? LOL.
Inconspicuous

Slylee
lol
Danny Ocean
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad

aahah jason
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement