return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Panic! At the Disco Concert
View this Thread in Original format
Audious
Went to the P!ATD concert at the Myth in St. Paul here in MN. It was pretty ing sweet. The Hush Sound and The Dresden Dolls opened for them.

The Hush Sound was alright. I'd heard a lot about the Dresden Dolls, and they totally lived up to the hype I heard. They were ing amazing.

And then P!ATD was ing amazing. Their stage presence was awesome. Brandon, the lead singer of P!ATD and the Dresden Dolls did a cover of Oops I Did It Again, lol.

Pretty sure it was a kickass concert.
Konijn
i like panic! but they suck live. they're fairly new at touring, so they just need to get their 'sea legs' and they'll probably become an adequate live act.
Audious
quote:
Originally posted by Konijn
i like panic! but they suck live. they're fairly new at touring, so they just need to get their 'sea legs' and they'll probably become an adequate live act.

Their stage presence was pretty damn good when I went.
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by Audious
Went to the P!ATD concert at the Myth in St. Paul here in MN. It was pretty ing sweet. The Hush Sound and The Dresden Dolls opened for them.

The Hush Sound was alright. I'd heard a lot about the Dresden Dolls, and they totally lived up to the hype I heard. They were ing amazing.

And then P!ATD was ing amazing. Their stage presence was awesome. Brandon, the lead singer of P!ATD and the Dresden Dolls did a cover of Oops I Did It Again, lol.

Pretty sure it was a kickass concert.

Are you ing serious? :wtf:

DJ Sammy > Panic At The Disco

/Sarcasm
eFeKz
i was at the mall all day today
david.michael
Anyways...

I saw Panic! last night as well as the Dresden Dolls, and for us they did a cover of Hit Me Baby One More Time, lol..

Anyways, their stage presence was very good for us. I liked all the additional "activity" on stage with the other dancers, etc. Was a lot of fun.

Dresden Dolls were... weird... but interesting. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement