return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 
New rules FIFA should implement.
View this Thread in Original format
Aristronica
With all the going on, what are some rules you think FIFA should implement???

i have one -

If a player stays down on the pitch for longer than 10-15 (time is debatable) seconds after being "fouled" he is automatically substituted.

That way, if a player does stay down, you know he needs that sub.
RapidFire
no graham poll. ever.
svens_bath
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
With all the going on, what are some rules you think FIFA should implement???

i have one -

If a player stays down on the pitch for longer than 10-15 (time is debatable) seconds after being "fouled" he is automatically substituted.

That way, if a player does stay down, you know he needs that sub.

you would just be encouraging people who were actually injured to get up straight away without getting any treatment and risk possibly hurting themselves worse...think about Henry in the final...he would only have played 1 minute, which wouldve spoiled it.

they should bring in retrospective match bans for people caught by a video review panel to be blatantly diving in games. might soon stop it...but then you might get teams encouraging their players to become 'fall guys' so its not foolproof
Aristronica
guess it's all ed then.... what else is on tv anyway?
malek
usage of video to rule out diving and fake injuries.

a judge watching tv monitors would tell by radio the ref on the field if the hit really happened or not.

-----

no more PKs in the final stages of the world cup, after the first 30 minutes of extra time, each time would remove one or two player. Both would play till a team scores... golden goal style, or if FIFA is too , let the 15 mins period end before a winner is declared.

The game would open up, there would be more space.

-----

A radical move would be to stop the time when there's a player changed or a player needing medical attention.
Dj Smitty20
They should get away from this "professional referee" bull. I dn't want a full time grocer or teacher reffing a game. It should be ex players who know the game better than anyone. They'd have to be stringent on making sure to avoid bias, even more than they are now (but there is always bias, don't kid yourselves).

Cards/suspensions for clear acting and idiots who demand cards. Same for unnoticed offences, whether or not the referee called a fould or gave a yellow. How Figo played on after the headbutt is nothing but a disgrace.

Any player who is carried off the field on a stretcher sould not be allowed back on for at least 5 minutes. IT's pathetic to see someone get carted off, only to hop up and run back on 30 seconds later. It's deliberate delay tactics.

Subbing off an injured goalie shouldn't count as one of the three substitutions. That really ed ARgentina. Perhaps an extra sub in AET as well.

Further relaxing of the offside rule if possible and they need to CLEARLY define ball to hand and hand to ball. So many ed up calls on that.
Michael19
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Smitty20
They should get away from this "professional referee" bull. I dn't want a full time grocer or teacher reffing a game. It should be ex players who know the game better than anyone. They'd have to be stringent on making sure to avoid bias, even more than they are now (but there is always bias, don't kid yourselves).

Ex-players dont want to be refs. It alot handier to go into coaching/tv. The way refs are treated is another major problem.

The only player who cant question a decision is the captian. Any other player who cries or wwhinges should be given a yellow card.
Dj Smitty20
who says ex players don't want to referees in their 30s and 40s? I'm not talking about a guy like Zidane or Totti being a ref, but perhaps a player that was never a star or had to retire early for whatever reason. The officiating in football is getting horrendous; nobody knows what a foul is anymore nor what constitutes a card offence. Cards are being thrown out there way too early in matches by refs who feel that's how they can best control the game.

They really need to pull away from impulsive card use. 30% increase this WC was it? Horrible. Let the players play the game with a bit of contact and physicality. It wasn't meant to be like basketball on grass.
Michael19
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Smitty20
who says ex players don't want to referees in their 30s and 40s? I'm not talking about a guy like Zidane or Totti being a ref, but perhaps a player that was never a star or had to retire early for whatever reason. The officiating in football is getting horrendous; nobody knows what a foul is anymore nor what constitutes a card offence. Cards are being thrown out there way too early in matches by refs who feel that's who they can best control the game.

They really need to pull away from impulsive card use. 30% increase this WC was it? Horrible. Let the players play the game with a bit of contact. IT was meant to be played that way.

Look at the way ref's are treated. Its terrible. I cant see many players(no matter what level) signing up for that. Alot more likely to go into coaching.

Also FIFA is to blame mainly. They decide the rules, they decide whhats a freekick and what isnt. Most of those refs wouldnt make it to the world cup becuase fifa want to protect the players from getting a few grass stains on there knees or white shorts.

The day FIFA isnt ruin by a bunch of clueless chimps is the day football will improve.
Dj Smitty20
Well I agree with you totally. Blatter just doesn't know what the is going on and I absolutely loathe his attempted interference into the domestic leagues. No thank you, the EPL is not going lessen the Premiereship because it's better for the CL. They already did that a few years back and 20 is as low as it's going to get.:mad:

I'd like to see a guy like Beckenbauer be head of FIFA. He knows what's wrong with the game today and isn't afraid to say it.

chucho
last minutes subs to gain
time...give me a f00kin break...that's retarted

and more retarted is the player who's coming in when there's 1 or 2 mins. left

i'd be like..."i ain't going in...i rather stay here than being rediculassed when the referee ends te match and i didn't even touch the ball":whip:
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Michael19
The only player who cant question a decision is the captian. Any other player who cries or wwhinges should be given a yellow card.

tell that to sylvain distin

SD - can I ask you a question ref?
Rob Styles - No, give me the ball
SD - I'd just like to know what basis the decision was given on
RS - give me the ball now
SD - wait a second please, I'd just like to know so I can inform my manager & teammates
RS - no ball, yellow card, you've been booked already, you're off
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement