return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Project Runway: Season III
View this Thread in Original format
Ang ' ela_ie
Anyone watch last night? Im pumped for a new season. I loved Season 2 (where the HELL is my chiffon?!) but I think these people could grow on me. Im in love with Kayne, and I think that Alison Kelly is a Kim Bauer replica.

And Vincent should have been voted off last night, hands down.
dj_bas
Is Vincent the older guy that made the horrible hat? If so, yeah...what the was that about. What's up with that creepy guy born in Taiwan with the fake British accent? I hate him.

New season looks like it's going to be alot of fun :p
MeLLyMeL
i liked that first challenge
*~*Angelblue*~*
i gotta cheer for the hometown talent!! Go Michael!! ATL!!!
Ang ' ela_ie
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
Is Vincent the older guy that made the horrible hat? If so, yeah...what the was that about. What's up with that creepy guy born in Taiwan with the fake British accent? I hate him.

New season looks like it's going to be alot of fun :p

The second time we watched it all we did was make fun of him. He needs to go FAST. Id give him the boot before Vincent just because of how annoying he is.

PS. OMG Bas!
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
The second time we watched it all we did was make fun of him. He needs to go FAST. Id give him the boot before Vincent just because of how annoying he is.

PS. OMG Bas!

Yeah he's a ing prick, can't wait to see what happens with that guy. My favorite part was when they said, "the first thing we thought was 'oh no another Santino'". I lol'd :p

PS
OMG Ang!
Ang ' ela_ie
Again the judges are completely ridiculous. Angela totally should have been given the boot tonight. That outfit was f*cking hideous.

So are me and Bas the only ones that actually watch this?
Sunsnail
quote:
Again the judges are completely ridiculous. Angela totally should have been given the boot tonight. That outfit was f*cking hideous.

yea
_Nut_
quote:

Guilty of watching too.

Didnt tonight because I was out taking pictures of lightning. Rerun tomorrow here I come
Ang ' ela_ie
Josh Id never peg you to be a Runway fan. Well, minimal as it were. But youre right about last weeks episode. Totally lame.

The great thing about Bravo is that they always run the episodes right before the show. At least for a while. And they played tonights about three times after that.

I love Bravo. Its so... liberal. And Kathy Griffin's show is funny, too.

dj_bas
Total crap, Angela's outfit was so gross. Her model looked like a homeless transvestite.
grooviebeats
i watched.. i wonder who gets sent home. My GF said she read it's going to be that Keith guy b/c in his interview they found out he realy didnt design his outfits he copied them from some other person. who knows.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement