return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

oh noes the serv0rz is down!!!
View this Thread in Original format
tribu
So Im at work, working on this flash project for the ACS when all of a sudden I can't write to or save any files. I tell our "boss" and he goes to reboot the server. 2 minutes later he walks back in, pale, to notify us that the server will be temporarily unavaliable. I go to get some food, thinking all will be well when I return. It turns out no, we have all been sent home because our local work sevrer is down. It can't even boot; we're drawing a cannot find boot disk error. Most people left but I had saved my files to my laptop and USB HD so I am still covered. While our server guys and our hyper-expensive support poor over the problem, I am tidying up this project and pondering going home to play some ABChess, all while surfing TA.

What should I do to distract myself from being productive for an hour until I go home?
medinaM5
throw paperclips at fellow co-workers and pretend like u didnt do it
grooviebeats
watch this over and over again
grooviebeats
And this one too
DigitalPhoenix
Pretend you are of asian decent and end every sentence with:

"Hai!" and a quick bow :D
jonze234
ask the support guys really stupid questions to distract them and get them angry. things like:

is there a floppy disk in the drive? then start a story about how you once forgot to take one out and rebooted and had all sorts of trouble.

i thought there was too much stuff on the hard drive and wanted to wipe it clean so i used some windex. should i have used tilex instead?
chris harrington
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
ask the support guys really stupid questions to distract them and get them angry. things like:

is there a floppy disk in the drive? then start a story about how you once forgot to take one out and rebooted and had all sorts of trouble.

i thought there was too much stuff on the hard drive and wanted to wipe it clean so i used some windex. should i have used tilex instead?

:haha: :crazy:
TazZ-erT
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234

i second this :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement