return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Killing The Unseen Filth And Suriving
View this Thread in Original format
omlagus
just a joke gez guys
dark: dark: dark.
Xenocreator_PG_
Hi, I see that you are a noob. Congratulations on this great achievement, Momma would be proud.
omlagus
lets play a game name some crazy crap about those winged enemeys, wizards, mages, yeh know that sort of crap.

Hey belivers in "faith" now following what the 3 faiths of the books say how would you put a hit out on angels? hahahahah

I mean "god" rained down fire on sodom and gormory over a little gay sex eh? can you hire "him"?

heheh
omlagus
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
Hi, I see that you are a noob. Congratulations on this great achievement, Momma would be proud.

okay could you at least you know take some effort and insult me with some base concerning my text come on be interesting!

I mean well Angels are energy right i mean they just jump between diemsions right? it isn't that big a deal all you gotta do is sense em put your yoga energy in your hand and strike fun fun

Fortentaly I dont think they can concel themselefs based on a game I cant think of its name from infra red/ ultrasonic uhhhh camera stuff

also in that game i found out you can really screw with them with, rapidly cycling rainbow light.
omlagus
Come on if your "guardian" "wing" is PURE EVIL how do you get rid of them? I mean should I Hire A Ninja? hahahah

Speaking of that game I think it had a couple spread out characters from other stuff.

Yawway
Terror Spider x2
Orz, sc2 is such a classic i can see why they picked him
Illumanity, I mean how could they not make a appreance? FNORD! hahahah
idoru
omlagus
Should I scarifice some goats come on here people should I can upon the power of the 5 true fallen or some ? I'm sorry I killed you, could you help me out some these ungrateful bastards are so evil you look like a good mr ginger pants cute kitty I miss you.

gez eternal darkness is better then living these idiots... gez kill the wolves and all the dumb ass sheepeople run around trying to take over the world boy it just sickens me to the core my concious which has been soooo viloated by any treatie you lying scum have EVER stated including, but not limited to the "great works of the torz'tal'zm" what a lying bastard.

COME ON BE CREATIVE! ROLEPLAY A LITTLE BIT COME ON!
omlagus
I here by Request War status from all non humans.
In fact I'll just declare personal warfare with all non humans, nah nah that could be spun. I'll just declare personal war as the liason of both coasts on everyone cause your all a bunch of evil people.
this dosen't mean much more then I'm spiteing the majority of the bastards...

Basiclly saying RECON TIME!! WHOO-HOOO!!!

damnit I hate not having a laser rifle it sucks teh world maggot right in the yawway!

BTW it really is time for IFIMSI

Come on play a game! you people always talk about being creative!
pvdAngel
For the love of god.... go to this site and please stay there. Clicky

.... :rolleyes: .....
omlagus
quote:
Originally posted by pvdAngel
For the love of god.... go to this site and please stay there. Clicky

.... :rolleyes: .....

but orks aren't evil their just misguided I for one should know all things considered.

Now Angels on the, other hand now their just pure evil i mean what like 2% of them aren't trying to dominate mankind?: With their NEVER ENDING STUPIDTY. I think my hair is .2 inches to long thats double minus bad!!!

I think he needs another heniby TOUR OF DUTY? whatever happen to kind loving good natured wing something or other.Edit okay okay that was going over the top Edit.

I'm tellen yeh my house is MARKED OFF GROUNDS and they keep coming *cough*

pvdAngel
Roleplaying on your own isn't fun.... :(

... now off.
omlagus
quote:
Originally posted by pvdAngel
Roleplaying on your own isn't fun.... :(

... now off.

well i do it all the time i mean look this guy does that and he's perfectly normal www.askaninja.com

boy your a meaaanniie gez your sure not a "pure" "white"
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement