return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
avoiding razor-burn
View this Thread in Original format
eFeKz
any tips? everytime i trim my pubes i get pwned with itch and discomfort.

what r the secrets?:conf: :conf:
IronDragon
After shaving my pubes for about 4 years i can confirm that there is no way to stop this

Just apply lotion afterwards and you'll be fine.
eFeKz
asdglkdfglkdsfjglksdfjglksdfjgsdfg god dammit. i read trimming WITH the hair growth helps REDUCE the irritation, but ME. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
enferno
quote:
Originally posted by eFeKz
any tips? everytime i trim my pubes i get pwned with itch and discomfort.

what r the secrets?:conf: :conf:

gilette fusion + bar of moisturising soap in the shower.
wienerschnitzel
if you're seriously dedicated to the cause try exfoliating before shaving to reduce the amount of dead skin cells on the area. Also, try something like this:

"The personal choice of MenEssentials president, James Whittall. Woody's Rescue Post Shave tightens, tones, and protects. Shea and aloe soothe, tea tree and hemp nourish with vitamins and antioxidants. Natural antifungals fight blemishes that develop inside clogged pores. Sea whip, a powerful, organic ingredient, cools razor burn and reduces unsightly post-shave inflammation."

woodys is awesome btw, my eli uses it all the time.
Ivand
quote:
Originally posted by enferno
gilette fusion + bar of moisturising soap in the shower.

+ lots of patience
Masonious
bathe your face with hot water before you shave, loosen up the pores. shave with the grain, i don't care how awesome your shaving gel is or how many blades your razor has, shave with the grain. Just go with the grain once then wash off the blade(s). If, afterwards, you feel roughness, use an electric shaver to get the rest. also, don't wait too long in between shaves but don't shave every day, every other day is probably sufficient, don't press against your skin too hard either, let the razor do the work.
asfdz
SHAVE DOWN
Masonious
quote:
Originally posted by Azia
SHAVE DOWN

you're just a woman, with simple, silly woman hair and crude woman razors, what could you possibly know about shaving? It takes a thousand woman hairs to equal the toughness of one man eyebrow hair...do not attempt to enter our world so simply, with hair half the size of men
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by Masonious
you're just a woman, with simple, silly woman hair and crude woman razors, what could you possibly know about shaving? It takes a thousand woman hairs to equal the toughness of one man eyebrow hair...do not attempt to enter our world so simply, with hair half the size of men

best post evar?

asfdz
quote:
Originally posted by Masonious

:stongue: I'm Italian.....trust me I know how bad it sucks.
Masonious
quote:
Originally posted by Azia
:stongue: I'm Italian.....trust me I know how bad it sucks.

Azia, it's horrible. Every man here has tried to squeeze the whitehead on the back of their neck or above their lip that was spawned by an ingrown hair due to shaving. There’s that INTENSE squeeze as you stare at the mirror then all the blood rushes to your head then you hop around for a bit with a weak feeling of satisfaction then the next day you’re like...holy – what have I done? Then it turns into Mount Vesuvius Jr. and you’re all self-conscious and and you’re like…is it my diet?

No, it is your shaving techniques, listen to my first post or suffer the wrath, the wrath of the nunchaku.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement