return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
red and black..part 2!
View this Thread in Original format
Volksjoolz
come on..its time to get out the sewing kit and make sum new gear...caus this ones a definate on the calender!:D

the last red and black had one of the best apmosheres i've eva seen in crasher!!.it was superb!..and a massive night!

this time its cheaper at £12!!!

can anyone tell me if its just the residents playing?..like scot bond/matt h and eddie??

whos up for it??:D
flystyler
Date? I should b there :D
tu_face
me there hopefully :D dunno if itll b as good as the first one but u neva know! i heard a rumour ages ago it would be dumonde or gielen but i dont know the reliability of that source... its not gonna be the same dj's as before though theyve sed that.
tu_face
its the 30th fly
goldenarmZ
*blatently rufuses to colour in another perfectly good top*

hmm.. i suppose i'll have to actually buy something this time..
tu_face
luckily i still have the red/black foam words off the front of my top, and a red lion on the back, but igotta think up something to fill the space on my back, to cover up the scars left by m.a.u.r.o.p.i.c.o.t.t.o.d.j.d.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j

i mite just wear ma cyberdog jeans even though they r blue... buggered if im buyin sum new trousers... unless the opnes i wore to the last one are still alive...
flystyler
I take it you font have to wear red and black :s ????????????
DuMonde TrAnCeR
it wont be as good as the last one i bet ya, and i wont be abel to make this, ill be workin :( and easter sudnay :( (which means blue and white hair at work b4 judgement sunday hehehehe)
Kinuvan
Now you see I wanted to go to this but ya know April is gonna be an expensive month, it might not be a good idea to fork out so much when I know I've still got no income until the end of June at least:(
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
need i answer this??????.... last red n black was truly amazing... one of the best nites ive ever had... considering that i mainly like really hard trance, this is a major thingy.

Do regs need tickets for this?.... jeff, your on regulars arnt you?... do we need tickets for this one cos we did last time.

does anyone know what lineup is?... sorry if ive missed it... havnt got time to read it all.. is it same lineup as last time?

tu_face
im not actually on regs but we got a permanent place on regs wi sam now muahaha :) i dunno about the ticket situation but i dont see what harm itll do to buy one just in case... they cant turn u away with it hehehe

the line-up definatly will be different from the last one...
weezhard
does anyone know the line up yet ?

only one i know is Eddie - listed on the TidyTrax site....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement