return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Ibiza
View this Thread in Original format
dj ugo
The next 5th of september, i'm flying to Ibiza...i know there's a few of you that went already to Ibiza. So i'm looking for suggestion for clubbing, beach, bar, resto, activities etc...
Tag
We love Space sundays. YOU HAVE TO GO
Carl Cox tuesdays at space.
Bora Bora is cool its on the beach at playa d'en bossa 2 minute walk from space.
Amnesia is ok go if there's a dj you want to see.
Pacha the crowd is horrible, vibe ok but the women are hot.
Id def check out cafe del mar very chill place, but drinks are expensive. Cafe mambo right next to it is cool too.

I hear a place called Underground is the new place to go in ibiza, but i never went or knew where it was.
Wisnia
If there is a good dj, go check out Privelege, cause the place is METALLY big and there are a load of people. Go to bora bora too, its a nice place to get your drink on, and you could see planes landing over you. DC-10 (i haven't been there), but supposidly its a cool place, near the airport landing strip.

PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE, RENT A CAR FOR A DAY AND GO CHECK OUT THE LESS KNOWN BEACHES. The one i went to was friggin amazing, and the guy told me there tons. I forgot the name of the one i went to but damn was it beautiful. Half of the girls there were nude too hehehe ;)
404 Science
quote:
Originally posted by Wisnia

PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE, RENT A CAR FOR A DAY AND GO CHECK OUT THE LESS KNOWN BEACHES. The one i went to was friggin amazing, and the guy told me there tons. I forgot the name of the one i went to but damn was it beautiful. Half of the girls there were nude too hehehe ;)

what he said:D
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Wisnia
Half of the girls there were nude too hehehe ;)

pics or stfu:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :whip: :p
Tag
quote:
Originally posted by malek
pics or stfu:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :whip: :p

He's probably talking about overweight british girls with sagy .
The women in ibiza are OK nothing amazing.
San sebastion and barcelona have hotter and more topless women.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement