return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Maximus Masonious Tremendious
View this Thread in Original format
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
My name is Masonius Decimus Tremendious, Commander of the Anuses of the North, General of the Felix the Cat Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor fish, Xenus Creatorius. Father to a murdered computer, Brother to a muscley Orbax. And I will have my vengeance, in this thread or the next.

Sunsnail
christianity?
Lira
My name is Marcus Vinicius, and I've got no idea of what's going on.

Therefore, I approve of this thread.
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
christianity?

Only if she takes it in the pooper!
DarkAngel
Masocreator_PG?
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Masocreator_PG?

Our company proprietary lmt name is "Xenosam"

you can buy our stock if you like, and you'll receive a honourable limited edition penis in a jar.

We are still working on what our company actually does. Im thinking it has something to do with cattle... :conf:
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
Our company proprietary lmt name is "Xenosam"

you can buy our stock if you like, and you'll receive a honourable limited edition penis in a jar.

We are still working on what our company actually does. Im thinking it has something to do with cattle... :conf:

:nervous:
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
:nervous:

SOLD!!! (we are desperate for any income at this stage & will even accept smilies, even the lame reject smilies) :(
Masonious
quote:
SOLD!!! (we are desperate for any income at this stage & will even accept smilies, even the lame reject smilies) :(

A short story by Mason:

I wish to Heaven it were not true, she lamented, with a look of simulated tragedy. He was frankly perplexed by the unexpected manner in which Vance had met his defiance. Sergeant Heath is here, Swacker informed him, and wants to see you if you're not too busy. But I'm going to order you to remain in New York for the present. Have I been brought here to discuss the attentions this gentleman paid me? But we can never part from our individualities and our natures. Swacker, tell Phelps to come in, Markham ordered. Clair, began Markham, in a tone of polite severity, the murder of Mr. May I never have to lament, with Prince Henry, that to my shame I have a truant been to chivalry. But I'm learning a number of most interesting errors. You are probably aware that your gloves and handbag were found in Mr. Kines Car. I can't account for it, she said, except by the passage of time. Is it not a fact that Captain Philip Leaowned just such a pistol as Mr. Kines? But Im going to order you to remain in New York for the present. Do you realize the serious construction your refusal places upon the circumstances? But, I assure you, psychology teaches no such preposterous doctrine. If you can find him in the telephone book, you needn't go down personally. Oh, on the contrry, Vances tone was unruffled. But unfortunately the entire human race possesses the defect. Markham jotted down the name on a card and handed it to the detective. The district attorney had sat down at his desk and was glancing at several notations on his blotter.

And then the nothing came....

The End.

I want ing money for that
Sunsnail
if you added buttsechs in that story it would triple its value.

DarkAngel
quote:

How about smile smilies? :)
iamtehsuck
quote:
How about smile smilies? :)

you just quadrupled the value of his stock
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement