return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

9/11 Conspiracy Theories
View this Thread in Original format
placebo
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse...gi?u=911_morons

:haha: :haha:
DjConfessions
well that certainly was a bunch of time wasting bull.
the guy WAS wrong, he should've spent time debunking that other fag's theories, cus all it was about was "ya, that guy's a dumb fag and his family is a dumb fag. the american government (of all people) has complete control and censorship of the internet. btw, i am not acting like a fag"
I myself don't believe 9/11 was orchestrated by the US governemnt, but still, i'd still like to see some of that the stuff in Loose Change debunked. Like, i'm pretty sure those "explosions" that were occouring in the lower floors as the towers were falling were I-Beams that were buckling under the extrem pressure. And all those "zoom in and you can see explosions before the planes hit" was just piss-poor camcorder overanalysis. but i'd like to see a scientist say it to me.
KilldaDJ
my theory is that angry afgans hijacked 2 bowing 747s and flew them into the WTCs

but its old news
THE_Chris
Good ole Maddox
Lira
The funny thing about conspiracy theorists is that the will to believe comes before the belief itself.
jonSun
Yeah Maddox normally is hillarious, but this time i think he was trying to hard or something. But gotta give props to his kids drawings, matrix, signs, elizabeth smart, & the kill yourself like a man pages.
placebo
quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
well that certainly was a bunch of time wasting bull.
the guy WAS wrong, he should've spent time debunking that other fag's theories, cus all it was about was "ya, that guy's a dumb fag and his family is a dumb fag. the american government (of all people) has complete control and censorship of the internet. btw, i am not acting like a fag"
I myself don't believe 9/11 was orchestrated by the US governemnt, but still, i'd still like to see some of that the stuff in Loose Change debunked. Like, i'm pretty sure those "explosions" that were occouring in the lower floors as the towers were falling were I-Beams that were buckling under the extrem pressure. And all those "zoom in and you can see explosions before the planes hit" was just piss-poor camcorder overanalysis. but i'd like to see a scientist say it to me.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse...hangeGuide.html
Temperate
quote:
Originally posted by placebo
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse...gi?u=911_morons

:haha: :haha:

+1, maddox is on my good side again.
Subey
Filling in the fog is one of the great human skills.

"Oh that girl is totally into me, I know it cause she asked me if I had the time!"

"Those people must be laughing at me!"

On different topics people have natural tendencies to fill in the fog in different ways. Somethings we fillin with fantasy, other things we fill in with nightmares.

People who tend to fill in with nightmares I generally deem them as "CanARIES" as in "Canary in a coal mine".
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement