return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Confirmed lineup (so far) for Blanc en Blanc
View this Thread in Original format
Czaoth
We have Paul Van Dyk, Deep Dish, Bob Sinclair, Luc Raymond, Nic B. & Simon P so far. Lawler is missing so it doesn't look good on that side but with or without him it's gonna be a blast. Anybody know anything about Sinclair, Nic B and Simon P? What style do they spin? I've never heard of them b4.
FASTDJMP3
it's Sinclar not Sinclair , everybody does the mistake :) he spins funky house (the "french touch" u know) ...
milanster
sinclar is amazing!! prolly my fav house dj!

its gonna be awesome! :cool:
ZinG
PVD :)
mastercongo
mm i not a house fan but i will give that funky house a try!
sylphin
quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo
mm i not a house fan but i will give that funky house a try!

Once you go funk, there's NO going back.. you'll shake your ass like never thought possible (unless all that trance made you forget how to dance..)

-s
mastercongo
quote:
Originally posted by sylphin

Once you go funk, there's NO going back.. you'll shake your ass like never thought possible (unless all that trance made you forget how to dance..)

-s

lol probably! most of the times is hands in the air ;)
sylphin
... and quite honestly hands in teh air gets boring after a while, like I remember a time that I would 'feel' every track that the DJ would put down, but that hasn't happened for well over a year.. (well except for few times.. on very select tracks)

quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo

lol probably! most of the times is hands in the air ;)
Czaoth
funky house is cool...
is Sinclar anything like Dimitry from Paris?
who the hell is Nic B. & Simon P ...??
mastercongo
quote:
Originally posted by sylphin
... and quite honestly hands in teh air gets boring after a while, like I remember a time that I would 'feel' every track that the DJ would put down, but that hasn't happened for well over a year.. (well except for few times.. on very select tracks)

of course i only do ti with tracks i really feel ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement