return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Nick Warren @ Ndulge - November 16th
View this Thread in Original format
FunKenLouis
From The Collective Agency website

www.tca-web.com

::

Nick Warren
Nick Warren, will be playing at Myst - Montreal
Date: 11/16/06
City: Montreal: Canada

::

Whos happy ?

LOL
jesteraver
ING FINALLY!

:crazy:

13 days before my 20th bday. Score!

All were missing for Montreal. Is now... Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo, Lee Burridge, Dave Seaman, and Desyn.

Seems Myst is bringing in alot of names now, which is nice but the Thursday is a disaster for many of us, oh well. Seems like things are getting into gear again. Can't wait to see how 2007 will come along.
FunKenLouis
hahaha burridge is in edmonton on the friday after... would be nice to see him in mtl on the 23rd

:D
magikb
oooooh.. Nick Warren :crazy:
I haven't seen him in ages :(
jesteraver
I really enjoyed Warren @ Amnesia, had a blast!
DK Man
Yesssssssss
Alex
We had Hernan already, he was e sadly :( Big let down.
jesteraver
quote:
Originally posted by Alex
We had Hernan already, he was e sadly :( Big let down.

true... on montreal getting him once already this year. why not another time.

How many times has Sander been in Montreal this year, going to be his what 2nd or 3rd time?
Allied Nations
yeah! Haven't seen Nick for about 2 years. Last saw him at the beginning of 2005 in Peru. Him and his girlfriend were both super nice and sorted me and my mates out with passes... ing amazing party saw ricky ryan first at the adjacent club, nick at the other, left at 4, went to the airport, and left Peru and moved to India.

:wtf:
Enjoy
:crazy:

licks
Man...I'm ing Happy! I have been wanting to hear this classic Dj spin since I first heard GU: 008 Brazil (globalunderground) around 1998-99. And finally my time has come to see him with his exquisite mixes. Gonna be a special night for me, too bad I already know about it...now I have to wait a while! haha but still its in great news, thanks for sharing FunKenLouis.

Ndulge should throw a globalunderground party! or not whtevr…

Party On...Animals

:tongue2
FunKenLouis
Nick Warren at A**A back in the days was a good show...

Im happy Indulge are booking interesting stuff like that

Cuz who would do it?

no one
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement