return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Fuck those Discogs wankers :-(
View this Thread in Original format
Simcut
Hey all,

just want to make it clear I am only one of many moderators who participate in voting on your pendings, I started this thread so you could tell me what to vote on and help on any questions you have, I DO NOT run Discogs, I am a contributor.

Discogs is an amazing tool for EDM, its just such a shame morons such as the ones in the following link I am going to give you ruin the community that could be on the site, trance wise or not.

http://www.discogs.com/forums/topic?topic_id=42019

These idiots have gone out of their way for many months slagging people off who post anything to do with trance music on any forum on Discogs, and they seem to hold a grudge with me seeing as I have added 888 vinyls to Discogs mostly being trance, the genre they hate with all their hearts.

I stuck up for some of the users who got slagged off VERY unfairly and now look at this...

Check the link above, thanks for your words Rooger mate, they will be wasted on them though!

I'm sure us TA folk would like to participate in replying to that thread *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :stongue:

by the way my comment about that jc808 calling him a "scottish wanker" is personal, I dont mind Scots generally :P

Cheers,

Simon
mentalbarter
Lol at the hating of sim
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement