return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Coolest Bush pic I've seen so far
View this Thread in Original format
sensorium
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by sensorium
cool and bush ....

does not compute.
sensorium
If you don't agree then you hate America.
wizniz
lol ok
Temperate
bush is hip with today's generation now.
lex400sc

/thread
SPAWNmaster
quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc

/thread

i saw the video of that and its just a reminder of how stupid the guy is...god i hate the US government right now
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc

/thread

:stongue:
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by SPAWNmaster
i saw the video of that and its just a reminder of how stupid the guy is...god i hate the US government right now

oooooooooooooooooooooh, isn't that trendy?

Well before you start to hate the Government right now (because I assure you, it can ONLY get better from here!!!!!!!!not), take a look at the past few thousand years of civilization that has lead up to this point of fascist disorder and then tell me if it would make sense to the "ones" in charge to actually change things for the betterment of the people.

We want order! hurrah! We want banks and shopping malls and programs that support the people based off of taxation and global commerce! Wait, this leads to unnecessary death and starvation; division amongst the classes! This cannot be! Down with big government! Tear down the establishment! We don't need it because the human spirit conquers all forms of prescribed conformity and supernationalistic doctrine bent on controlling the common citizen! Oh, wait, that doesn't work either - set up the Government again! We want order once more! Oh, wait, people are starving and suffering and being oppressed once more...

But the entire course of human strife on planet Earth boils down to one man, one bull office position that is in constant international spotlight....right?
Nsonic
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

Well before you start to hate the Government right now (because I assure you, it can ONLY get better from here!!!!!!!!not), take a look at the past few thousand years of civilization that has lead up to this point of fascist disorder and then tell me if it would make sense to the "ones" in charge to actually change things for the betterment of the people.

We want order! hurrah! We want banks and shopping malls and programs that support the people based off of taxation and global commerce! Wait, this leads to unnecessary death and starvation; division amongst the classes! This cannot be! Down with big government! Tear down the establishment! We don't need it because the human spirit conquers all forms of prescribed conformity and supernationalistic doctrine bent on controlling the common citizen! Oh, wait, that doesn't work either - set up the Government again! We want order once more! Oh, wait, people are starving and suffering and being oppressed once more...

But the entire course of human strife on planet Earth boils down to one man, one bull office position that is in constant international spotlight....right?

*sigh*

Temperate
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

It is trendy. On september 12th it was also trendy to want to kill every arab in the country.
DigitalPhoenix
Suddenly, I want a doughnut...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement