return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The descent
View this Thread in Original format
Temperate
that movie scared the out of me and I am never going into a cave.

ever.
Omega_M
k
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
k

bwhahahhaa. :haha:
_Ocean_Drive_
Has this movie only just come out in the States? Been on DVD release over here for about a year and a half.
CygnusX
One of the best horror movies I've ever seen. I heard that it was only shown in the UK and released on DVD there, but because of the internet it became so popular that they released it in the theaters worldwide. Kinda like with the Blair Witch Project.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by CygnusX
One of the best horror movies I've ever seen. I heard that it was only shown in the UK and released on DVD there, but because of the internet it became so popular that they released it in the theaters worldwide. Kinda like with the Blair Witch Project.

Did they ever find those poor kids' bones?
iammesol
sick movie :D
CONNERMAN2000
a buddy of mine said he didnt like this movie very much...but critics are literally calling this one of the best horror movies ever made. thats not a claim made too often, so i think my friend might just have bad taste in horror movies.

im checkin it out probably when it hits video.
Salegon
This movie was cool because it wasn't

1. that predictable
2. a happy-ending.
kadomony
EVER!

Enigmatic XTC
quote:
Originally posted by Salegon
This movie was cool because it wasn't

1. that predictable
2. a happy-ending.

This movie was definitely both of these.
Predictable: A bunch of girls repeatedly got the kicked out of them by a monster no one knew was there. This reminds me of...hmm...every creature movie ever made.
A Happy Ending: The good girl lived! How much happier can you get? You want an unhappy ending? Watch night of the living dead. That doesn't have a happy ending.

Don't get me wrong. This is a good movie, and definitely one of the best horror movies to come out in a while. But to call it one of the best ever is quite a stretch. Even in the creature genre, to compare this to Alien is insane. This movie is good, but won't be remembered any more than wrong turn in a few years. Remembered, yes. Classic, no.
Salegon
quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatic XTC

?

... no... I... don't... think ...so.

not predictable.
no happy ending.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement