return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
yet another wisdoms tooth thread
View this Thread in Original format
dj_alfi
ow.. it hurts.. had the upper left one pulled today... now the anaestesia has worn off, and i fell asleep, so the painkillers did too.. ing hurts, plus my mouth tastes like blood bleh

on the bright side, i got a date saturday w00t
CONNERMAN2000
take some more PK's and smoke a bong and you'll forget about the whole thing.
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
i got a date saturday w00t

w00t! Use the pain killers as roofies on your date! That'll show that bitch to go home with someone else :whip:
D-res
im getting mine pulled sooner or later. i was told that i may never need to but the fuckers are slowly starting to come.
dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
w00t! Use the pain killers as roofies on your date! That'll show that bitch to go home with someone else :whip:

oh, its another chick.. not the one from saturday.. btw, she didnt go home with the other guy, just had him drive her(+friend) to friends place..

anyhoo, yay date
dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by CONNERMAN2000
take some more PK's and smoke a bong and you'll forget about the whole thing.

can't.. not until friday at least.. im done with my obligatory military service on friday (w00t) and they well, they have a zero tolerance, and its not uncommon to drug test someone the last day...

yay! :P
dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
im getting mine pulled sooner or later. i was told that i may never need to but the fuckers are slowly starting to come.

how old're u again? im 21 and i have all 4, well 3 now... i didnt even know they were wisdomstooth, i thought they were like normal teeth..

anywayz, i feel like a pirate now, with a tooth missing lol.. even tho its way in the back and u cant see it lol ARRRRRRRRR
pvdAngel
Two have came through from the bottom and so far, no pain. :D
dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by pvdAngel

yeah its not the tooth itself that hurts.. its just that they are hell cleaning properly, so they often get cavaties, and since they are so hard to get at, they get pulled instead of fixed...
pvdAngel
quote:
yeah its not the tooth itself that hurts.. its just that they are hell cleaning properly, so they often get cavaties, and since they are so hard to get at, they get pulled instead of fixed...

I went to the dentist a few weeks back to get them checked and a filling and he said just be careful brushing round the wisdoms.

I've already have four teeth taken out (in order to get a brace) so if all goes well, I might be able to just keep them.

asfdz
quote:
ow.. it hurts.. had the upper left one pulled today... now the anaestesia has worn off, and i fell asleep, so the painkillers did too.. ing hurts, plus my mouth tastes like blood bleh

suCk it uP.
I had all 4 taken out at the same time. percocet's FTW!!

quote:
Originally posted by pvdAngel

And you are the type of person people like us are jealous of. damn u
pvdAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Azia
And you are the type of person people like us are jealous of. damn u

Mmmm I don't know. I tempt fate a lot so I might get pain after all at some point. :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement