return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Cor NYE meetup
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
i know it's only august, but it's more expensive to travel during christmas/new years even time, so it's best to start planning now.

so who would go to L.A. for Sasha & Digweed and party with us all?

i should be buying my ticket within 2 weeks. we can all split hotel rooms and rental cars.

only the cool ppl respond:o
Ygrene
I don't think I'm allowed to meet people from the intarweb. :(
medinaM5
all of u are just pixels on the screen
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene

damn man, i would love to meet u...too bad:(

just get some of ur real life buddies to go who she knows of and act like...wait nevermind..it's NYE, if ur in a relationship or married, ur supposed to spend it with them. i forgot.
idoru
Well, I was originally going to go to that, but it's 21+ and all, so...

icry :(
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Well, I was originally going to go to that, but it's 21+ and all, so...

icry :(

we'll i'm most likely doing friday to tuesday. NYE is that sunday. so we can all meet up and have fun, it's not just gonna be that one night.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
damn man, i would love to meet u...too bad:(

just get some of ur real life buddies to go who she knows of and act like...wait nevermind..it's NYE, if ur in a relationship or married, ur supposed to spend it with them. i forgot.

But srsly, I like the idea of this.....we have never really done anything TOO exciting for NYE and this year we are not able to travel home for Christmas because of no vacation time due to wedding and honeymoon. This might be fun......
Slylee
quote:
But srsly, I like the idea of this.....we have never really done anything TOO exciting for NYE and this year we are not able to travel home for Christmas because of no vacation time due to wedding and honeymoon. This might be fun......

where do u live again?
Protege
aww everyone wants to meet me, isnt that sweet.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
where do u live again?

Just about as far away from L.A. as possible - Eastern Pennsylvania, near Philly.

DOOMBOT
quote:

wait a minute...
Slylee
quote:
Just about as far away from L.A. as possible - Eastern Pennsylvania, near Philly.

lol do it!

does ur wife know about TA? could u get away with going there and meeting a few of us if we didn't bring it up?

right now from ft. lauderdale to LA for that weekend, tickets are like $380.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement