return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

TV show Yo Momma
View this Thread in Original format
romchik
Haha . I saw the show for the first time recently . LMAO . It makes me laugh even thinking about a bunch of losers having nothing else to do , but bash someone's mom . I mean , most people have a goal in their life and they want to succeed. Those people just seem as a bunch of nolifes with nothing better to do . Comments?
DjConfessions
gayest on tv. and it's not a "one of..." comments. It's THE GAYEST ON TV.
sensorium
People just want those minutes of fame. They are willing to do anything just to be on TV. To each his own.
glass
quote:
Originally posted by romchik
Haha . I saw the show for the first time recently . LMAO . It makes me laugh even thinking about a bunch of losers having nothing else to do , but bash someone's mom . I mean , most people have a goal in their life and they want to succeed. Those people just seem as a bunch of nolifes with nothing better to do . Comments?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This is all so familar.
take5
quote:

yo momma is so fat, when she jumped up, she got stuck :tongue2

srsly, worst show ever
chris harrington
quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
gayest on tv. and it's not a "one of..." comments. It's THE GAYEST ON TV.

+1 i could only watch 4 a few mins before i had to turnover.
LeSamourai
its from MTV

were people expecting Masterpiece Theater?
Temperate
hickory dickory dock, your mom's a dirty slut.
AndreaCKY772
quote:

it's true
nchs09
repost :o

grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
repost :o

+1
PhaseFour
the best is when their moms are actually there w/ them haha
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement