return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Online surveys = $$$ ??
View this Thread in Original format
chadmk3
I was talking to a few kids and apparently they are making somewhat decent income from doing surveys online. I have a few hours in between classes at school and could def. squeeze a couple in here and there, plus i can do them late night if i cant sleep or all hungover on the weekends.

does anyone on here do them, make decent money, and know a website that would be a good place to start ? apparently there is a 10 dollar joining fee for most of them ??

thnx
jdat
if your friends aren't letting you in on their little secret that means they're just hanging by the wire hoping to get the cash flowing soon enough .... and in the meantime are LYING to you!
Mr.Mystery
You will not make any money. They're all scams.
jonSun
Yeah its great. I was able to quit my career & just sit home a couple hours a day & do online surveys. I make between $800-$1500 a week, it depends on the surveys. ;)
enferno
i'll give you $200 if you complete this survery with 100% accuracy and show your work/proof1

question 1:
does nou have a penis?

question 2:
how many beans make 5?
Omega_M
I have signed up with the American Consumer Opinion and in about 8 months I've managed to earn a princely sum of $ 4. So yeah, it's worth the hours you spend
chadmk3
just did some researched and googled it.

apparently there are like 3 sites that arent scams.

i guess ill earn money the old fashioned way and just pick up a second part time job while in college to cover lifestyle expenses.
Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by chadmk3
just did some researched and googled it.

apparently there are like 3 sites that arent scams.

i guess ill earn money the old fashioned way and just pick up a second part time job while in college to cover lifestyle expenses.

The American Consumer opinion is legit. IT's just that they don't have that many surveys coming up. Plus they give you a chance to participate in a monthly draw where you can win upto $ 1000. YOu can give it a try ;)
Windex_
I've made about 350-400$ usd in 3 years, so it's no big income but it's still valuable...

I've never paid a dime to suscribe to a site and I can tell you that there are sites that are legit and not scam.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement