return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Where do you buy your clubbing clothes?
View this Thread in Original format
flystyler
Ok, i have been searching round the net, but only found the cyberdog site, now that is good, but not great. So just wondering if you knew of any other sites? Oh and unfortunatly there is only one cyber shop anywhere near me, but i would like to get sommit offline.

So any sites?
Happy_dropper
Hey Fly whats wrong with reputations down our way?
you can get practicly any look you want, and they got most cyber dog stuff, and can order stuff they don't have, and they sell UV paints and glow sticks and stuff like that, aswell as event tickets... and its only like 20 mins away right?
flystyler
Oh you can order stuff. Well i will have to investigate then, heh :)
evil_bastard
Clubbing clothes?

I just wear what I feel comfortable in mate. I grew out of flashy toys some time ago.

Trying to find your lost youth?
jonsimmonds
Most department stores stock ben sherman shirts, and if you goto any big city imm sure you'll find a rockport shoe shop!:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Jon

p.s I tend to go in dark clothes.......
evil_bastard
I wear a t-shirt for a rave, and a shirt for boozing all-nighters.

Dummies can also be found in department stores. I'm not sure if you'll find reflective clothing in a man's size though :D
tu_face
i buy ma clothes from club cookie... not online so nerr :)
evil_bastard
Not that I'm into it or anything, but for anyone interested Newcastle has a clubbers shop.

It's called Katmandu. I went to check it out once. Unfortunately, there is another shop two doors away with the same name, which is a Goth shop. I saw some not very nice sights in there.

The clubbers one sells more of a girly sort of range, like beads and so on, and skimpy tops. No clubber t-shirts for lads. And sadly, they sell a couple of those gothy type shoes.

It's a pretty crap shop, but if you ever run out of little gadgets or whatever it is you buy, it might be worth a look.

It's where the old Eldon Square used to be.
tu_face
quote:
Originally posted by evil_bastard
The clubbers one sells more of a girly sort of range, like beads and so on, and skimpy tops. No clubber t-shirts for lads.

its a trend... u look on most of the clubwear pages on the internet, i would say prolly 15% of them have blokes stuff...

but hey... gurlz look better in cyber.
Miss Proximus
Cybergear is sooooooooooo hard to get in Holland!!!! :(

That's why I just try to make nice clothes myself :) Can't make a cyberskirt though....will have to go to Amsterdam I think :S *sigh*

Cyberbunnie
quote:
Originally posted by evil_bastard
Not that I'm into it or anything, but for anyone interested Newcastle has a clubbers shop.

It's called Katmandu. I went to check it out once. Unfortunately, there is another shop two doors away with the same name, which is a Goth shop. I saw some not very nice sights in there.

The clubbers one sells more of a girly sort of range, like beads and so on, and skimpy tops. No clubber t-shirts for lads. And sadly, they sell a couple of those gothy type shoes.

It's a pretty crap shop, but if you ever run out of little gadgets or whatever it is you buy, it might be worth a look.

It's where the old Eldon Square used to be.

yeah i've been in there - was supposed to be looking around the Uni, but being a girl, the shops were calling my name :)

that goth shop is pretty freaky isn't it - i was happily looking through their UV stuff when a whole load of 'em walked in --- now they are scary people :) hehehehe

got some great add-on's for peircings in there too - got a great one for my tongue stud, but swallowed it a fortnight later :( gutted !!!

agree wid ya's that there aren't many cyber site on the net for blokes, i've been trying to help out my couz look for some gear, but apart from Cyber Dog we haven't had much luck.
And Miss Proximus - i have a few girly sites that might be able to help ya out - if you want the addresses, then i'll ahppily e-mail them to you :) but it's usually better to be invidual and make 'em yourself - sometimes it's alot cheaper and looks better than the real thing anyways
Spad
Try clicking here
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement