return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006

Pages: [1] 2 3 
SF - Love Parade 2006 ?
View this Thread in Original format
henryv
Anybody driving out to san fran or is everybody flying?
MR STROKE
DRIVING
from sacto:p
djjoshuaallen
holding down the fort here at spundae LA

....somebody has to do it...
SaintPaddy
quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
DRIVING
from sacto:p

me too maybe ill get to meet ya there always like to meet new faces

c'mon la'ites aka tigo and tigo and clovis and bas your comin to right?
henryv
Saintdaddy anyway to contact you? lol
SaintPaddy
nope no way what so ever i just assumed we would run in to each other...and know what each other looks like. hehehe i have a cell or email or you can come visit me at work. Please come im lonely!!!

let me know if youu want to contact me, anyone, im bored all the time. Is it safe to put my phone # up or will i get calls from the people from deliverence?!?! :nervous:
HotDogWater
just pm it to the people that ask ;)
SaintPaddy
ok thanks, heh sorry i dont really think of logical solutions. I was actually hoping for some hillbillys to call
henryv
pm me it brotha
SaintPaddy
there ya go hit me up whenever. I think im gonna go on the 22nd cause i want to go to love lee. It depends on who of my friends are goin and if we can get a hotel or something.

Any suggestions or peeps willing to join the "love" train with me let me know

gehzumteufel
im going to be in sacto from the 20th to the 25th. i hate sacto but i have lots of friends there so visiting friends since i cant get to love parade.
TheQuiz
Im looking to carpool with someone. My car wont make it and it would probably cost too much to drive with just my girlfriend and myself anyway. If someone has a big car we can just split the cost. I am trying to convince my friends to go so we can just split the cost but they sound like they do not want to go. How many hours does is it take to get to S.F. anyways?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement