return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
your next car?
View this Thread in Original format
Dj_Skez
I want to know what your next car of choice is going to be that is within your price range and planning to get soon. Let me say before I reveal my choice that I have not been so damn excited about an American vehicle like this in a long time. The car looks so good and has so much power under the hood that I was amazed to see the price on it. What car am I referring to, I'm talking about the 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 edition, the color I'm in love with is the black one.

I plan to put a 6 thousand dollar down payment around mid November and purchase it under a 5 year finance. I'm only going to make a few modifications with it. I'm going to install blue HID head lights and fog lights and clear the orange turn signals. I also plan to put some hot sports rims on it, maybe BBS. Check this link out. It comes with a 6.1 liter V8 , 425 horsepower engine stock and its roomy inside with a good looking interior and an amazing body and here is the best part, it's only around $35,000.00 starting price.

Here is a link of a video if anyone is interested.

http://www.drivesrt.com/en/dodge/charger/index.html

Please feel free to post pics/videos/info on the next ride you're planning to purchase.
Yan
My bank account is at nil aaaaaaand I'm starting another year at college sooooo... nothing. This ing bites a donkey dick.
_Nut_
Prius

Sorry but I dont need to compensate for a lack of something by buying a big engined car... let alone a chrysler.

Enjoy your gas milage as oil hits 90+ a barrel in the near future.
dslim04
Wow... what a timing of a thread about this. I'll be getting a new car in a month. I'm so happy, I can't wait.

I am getting the Honda Civic 2006. Putting 3 grand for down payment so ill be looking at 300 month not to bad for now until i get my dream car...Acura TL awww. :)

getfoul
i already have my dream sedan, so next up it has to be my dream coupe... That spans over three different price ranges.

1998 TT Supra ~ 35,000.

2004 Porsche 996 TT GT3 ~ 130,000

2004 Ferrari 575M ~ 200,000
getfoul
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
Prius

Sorry but I dont need to compensate for a lack of something by buying a big engined car... let alone a chrysler.

Funny, cause the prius will end up costing the same if not more in the long run (HUGE battery replacement bill in th near future) then your basic civic.

Get a yaris or a fit if you're lookin for great milage and cheap car.
Mmanu
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Skez

I also plan to put some hot sports rims on it, maybe BBS. It comes with a 6.1 liter V8 , 425 horsepower engine stock and its roomy inside with a good looking interior and an amazing body

:eyespop: Wow, 6.1 L v8.. How many gallons/mile ?:happy2:
dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Skez
I want to know what your next car of choice is going to be that is within your price range and planning to get soon. Let me say before I reveal my choice that I have not been so damn excited about an American vehicle like this in a long time. The car looks so good and has so much power under the hood that I was amazed to see the price on it. What car am I referring to, I'm talking about the 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 edition, the color I'm in love with is the black one.

I plan to put a 6 thousand dollar down payment around mid November and purchase it under a 5 year finance. I'm only going to make a few modifications with it. I'm going to install blue HID head lights and fog lights and clear the orange turn signals. I also plan to put some hot sports rims on it, maybe BBS. Check this link out. It comes with a 6.1 liter V8 , 425 horsepower engine stock and its roomy inside with a good looking interior and an amazing body and here is the best part, it's only around $35,000.00 starting price.

Here is a link of a video if anyone is interested.

http://www.drivesrt.com/en/dodge/charger/index.html

Please feel free to post pics/videos/info on the next ride you're planning to purchase.

cool car, but screw the blue HID lights.. get angel eyes! way cooler imo
Mr.Mystery
I don't need a fancy car to boost my ego, as long as it gets me to work & back and has a CD player I'm happy.
KilldaDJ

probably.

they go for about a grand or so i got some saving up to do

Ang ' ela_ie
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
Prius

Im with you Sambo, but its too expensive for me. My next car is going to have to be used. And to the lame-o's who think a Prius is a bad investment because of the money - thats not what its about. Its about not burning as much fuel into the atmosphere. Whores.

Anyways, Im going for the

Or the

Ang ' ela_ie
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ

probably.

they go for about a grand or so i got some saving up to do

Is it standard for FORD to not list things like GAS MILEAGE on their websites? I cant find a single piece of information about this car's engine.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement