return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Who likes Carl Cox much enough to open Carl Cox Tracklist Archive
View this Thread in Original format
djash
Hello, guys. I'm just thinking who can open tracklist archive for that great DJ? For his long DJ career he played sets in different styles, would be nice to see all his playlists together. I'm sure he has many fans who can spend their time on it.

Opened thread for a few days, then i'll delete it, so don't close!
arie_19
I Think no one likes him that much, that he is worth a tracklist archive...

But your right this man has a great dj carreer so you might think that he deserves a tracklist archive. :)

Maybe you have to start one by yourself.... :)

Goodluck!

Greets Arie
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by arie_19

no.

quote:

But your right this man has a great dj carreer so you might think that he deserves a tracklist archive. :)

yes. :)
montana
there is a carl cox tracklist archive somewhere on the www. lemme just find the site
djash
quote:
Maybe you have to start one by yourself.... :)

Arie, i have started already 8 tracklists archives. So it's hard for me to start another big one. I would like to help someone to open CC archive. I browsed trough Carl Cox website and just found a few tracklists. Someone , please
JahRastaToo
Are you kidding me?? Carl Cox?? ! I dont know a SINGLE DJ that has CONSISTENTLY stayed one of the Worlds top 10 DJs list for the past decade! HELL YA I like Carl Cox! He TOTALLY Deserves a tracklist archive!
Smirnoff103
there is a user here on this forum who's a big cox fan

search for other carl cox tracklists and you will sure find him in almost every topic

He's from australia but can't remember his nickname
quote:

How can you be so stupid :conf:
It's not because you don't like him that you have to say that he isn't worth to get a tracklist archive.
I think he's 1000 times more worth than you are.
(and don't think I like him, I don't, it's just a matter of respect)
djash
I found that user Danozz, but he didn't respond on my message. :( Early i opened his website with tracklists, but he had only tracklists for a few last years, anyway now his website is down! Anyone can find some archive of his tracklists? I have a strong wish to open that archive, but there are 2 problems: i don't know techno tracks to complete tracklists; i don't have much time now, as i got a job. So we have to think how to do it better. There are a damn lot of his sets from 90 till now! Also very interesting to see change from hardcore (90-95) to techno (96-now). I guess it would be awesome archive. But only if we have techno experts, who can do all job on identifying techno tracks!!! Any ideas?

P.S. I just felt in love with his old hardcore sets :)
Arteh
i do
i can help with searcihng but in editing new threads imma naab xD
eRRaTiK
well i guess this is THE Carl Cox t/list archive thread now :D

djash
quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
well i guess this is THE Carl Cox t/list archive thread now :D

NO. I'll open new one, this is just suggestions thread:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement