return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

red eye flights suck
View this Thread in Original format
StanVoid
but at least they're cheap. Flew from Cali to NYC overnight and now I'm at work half asleep. :mad:

this belongs in the no-one-cares thread but i think that one's long gone.
_Nut_
Why not take a sleep aid to sleep during the flight? Works for me and my flights to and from chicago and honolulu
StanVoid
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
Why not take a sleep aid to sleep during the flight? Works for me and my flights to and from chicago and honolulu

goddamn that's a long ass flight! i've tried popping codeins, but all they do is make me more relaxed, but not necessarily sleepy. I just get kinda tranquil and happy, lol, and want to stay awake and enjoy it.

funny story about that, actually. I was once running late for a flight, and brought 2 codeins with me. I popped both right before I was about to check in (to avoid carrying it through security checkpoint). But I ended up being late by 5 ing minutes and had to wait for the next flight (10 hour wait :rolleyes: ). Boy did those codeins hit me, lol, i thought they'd help me sleep on the plane - but they just knocked me out in the airport.

are there better pills designed for sleep, in particular, and not necessarily pain killers (which i'm assuming codeins are).
_Nut_

Two of those as I board and I am out before take off. No pain medication inside of it either.

The morning after isnt very groggy either. Best 5 dollars to use for the flight.
StanVoid
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_

Two of those as I board and I am out before take off. No pain medication inside of it either.

The morning after isnt very groggy either. Best 5 dollars to use for the flight.

damn, son. Thanks! will try out.
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by StanVoid

are there better pills designed for sleep, in particular, and not necessarily pain killers (which i'm assuming codeins are).

i take xanax to sleep
Omega_M
wtf, pop some alertness pills and stay awake at work
Allied Nations
I never have a problem with flying, it's never fun, but meh.
Ian
i can't sleep on a plane (especially with the chicken-coup pitch we get here) so i just take a sedative, get the creative player out & go nuts to whatever comes on the playlist.
jdat
get some ear plugs for your flight or if you really want to listen to some music get some isolating headphones.

I sleep a lot of times when I fly.

Temperate
I always sleep on flights.

Best place to do it besides church (When I used to go)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement