return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
When will he go? the Tony Blair saga
View this Thread in Original format
Coup
big ing yawn. talk about dragging something out. i won't be voting labour next time.
DJ Mikey Mike
By Christmas hopefully, the useless wet fag.
slinkyhead
is painful, blatantly drawing it out so he can prime his only candidate. Be so funny is Gordon Brown doesnt become PM
sykadelik
I don't think Brown will be any better, everything he says will still be immersed in spin.
slinkyhead
quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
I don't think Brown will be any better, everything he says will still be immersed in spin.

and he's Scottish :(
Coup
im not looking forward to brown in charge. think the only wetter fish possible would be two jags.
dj_kane
Get over it! they still done a better job that the tories.
sleepydragon
quote:
Originally posted by dj_kane
Get over it! they still done a better job that the tories.

i dont think thats true there all as bad as each other
dj_kane
obviously all politicians are s but if the tories were still in power there wouldnt be peace here.
slinkyhead
quote:
Originally posted by dj_kane
obviously all politicians are s but if the tories were still in power there wouldnt be peace here.

rather be fighting you guys than the ragheads

dj_cuba
I hope David Cameron gets into power, though I have to admit there's fat chance of that happening! :stongue: Yeah he may turn out to be ing useless and all talk (so no different to Uncle Tony then) but he's one of the very few politicians about at the moment who is calling for a sensible debate on our shambolic drug policy. I know it's only one issue but it's one I feel very passionate about. Besides I can't stand the thought of seeing Gordon's Saggy misrable face droning at me everytime I switch on the tele for the next 5 years :whip: Bring on the fresh blood I say! ...um..yes
dj_kane
quote:
Originally posted by slinkyhead
rather be fighting you guys than the ragheads

:conf: so you would want the ira and the muslims fighting with you?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement