return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Claude Monnet
View this Thread in Original format
2deep
**newsletter september 06**

The summer has come to an end ! After two months spent on deejaying (Defected party@Pacha Ibiza, Via Notte Corsica, Stereo Club Montreal etc...) and sunbathing on the world most rated beaches, the SSOH team and I are seriously back to work. We’re coming up with awesome brand new tracks.

* CLAUDE MONNET presents TORRE - "Panache" *
Jamie Lewis (Purple Music) : "Long live France! Claude Monnet and his buddies are back with 3 new tracks (two dubs and one ‘main mix’ all looked after by Claude) in pure 70’s style that remind me greatly of the Giorgio Moroder style. A sound that is rather electronic but to the right point and one that gets a sure effect from the floor! How could I let this escape?!"

* CLAUDE MONNET presents TORRE - "Baleora" on Planet E! *
Claude Monnet's latest smashing production won over Carl Craig who decided to sign it on his own label.
Remixes are coming in the course of the winter.

* CLAUDE MONNET presents "FUNDAMENTALS" project *
This project should be the opportunity to get a more precise idea of how house music’s been perceived inFrance. All the artists who appear on this project were asked to create a piece of music in which they would express their vision of early house music, thanks to their primal influences.
What’s very exciting about this concept is the wide range of people involved, quite illustrative of the impact on house music. From the emblematic Laurent Garnier to Julien Jabre, Dj Gregory, Alan Braxe, Stéphane Mandrax (Shakedown), Dj Fudge, Frank Roger, David Duriez, and many more...

FUNDAMENTALS will give you a unique opportunity to know what those folks are really at. Let there be house !

Watch out !
The first part of this project to be released on October 2006 :
Julien Jabre “ The Stook” & Dj Gregory “ Plaisir” (SSOH 36)

* "FUNDAMENTALS" RADIO SHOW BROADCASTINGS *
I'll be back on air with my "FUNDAMENTALS" radio show every Sunday on RADIO FG (8.00-9.00am Paris local time / 2.00-3.00 NYC local time) as soon as September 10th. http://www.radiofg.com/sommaire.html

And on : RTS FM (10.00-11.00pm every Thursday).
http://www.rtsfm.com/

* SEPTEMBER CHART *
01 - Claude Monnet presents Torre - Baleora (CC remix)- PLANET E
02 - Claude monnet presents FUNDAMENTAL / Julien Jabre - The stook - SSOH promo
03 - Kris Menace and Lifelike - Discopolis (Claude Monnet mix)- DEFECTED
04 - Mr V- put your drink down - VEGA records Promo
05 - Sergio Mendes - Mas que nada (MAW MIXES)
06 - Claude monnet presents FUNDAMENTAL / Franck roger - Back it up - SSOH promo
07 - Claude Monnet presents Torre - Panache - PURPLE MUSIC
08 - Dennis Ferrer - Church Lady - Promo
09 - Innervision presents Ame - Rej ( Pasta boys mix) - DEFECTED
10 - DjFudge - Mechouga – Dj spen mix – Soulfuric trax

www.claudemonnet.com
Marcus007
I love his artwork.

*snicker*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement