return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Drunken weekend stories...
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
Me? Oh I just decided to drop my phone in my drink, so now it’s completely done. Just got emailed a picture of me making out with this guy friend and I completely don’t remember it. Great, now he is really going to think I like him, when I really don’t.

:( I’m not gonna drink any more.

Does anyone have a motorola razor phone they want to sell so i dont have to buy it at full price? :gsmile:
sakabatou
I dropped my last phone in a drink, I mean, how hard is it to drop a phone in a drink? I never see a point in the day where I dangle my phone over a glass...

...either way I took it out of the drink and kept it on, next morning I had a blank white screen and thats all i have ever gotten since, le sigh.
I like how you say you'll never drink again.
Slylee
yea i was literally just sitting there chatting away with god knows who and then i look down at my drink as i'm taking a sip and i'm like, "HEY! what the?!"

oh and i checked my voicemails yesterday and i guess i gave my phone number to a russian hitman named Laslow. lol god, he sounded creepy.:nervous:
dj tek
yeah, well i lost a $40 bag of *&%$!#@ on fri.
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by dj tek
yeah, well i lost a $40 bag of *&%$!#@ on fri.

no, you just snorted it and forgot.
dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
no, you just snorted it and forgot.

if you say so...
:eek:
kid nyce
you never "lose" something like that

sounds like i shoulda went on friday, sorry just very anti-going out these days...
dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by kid nyce
you never "lose" something like that

sounds like i shoulda went on friday, sorry just very anti-going out these days...

u missed a good one kid. REAL good one. :toocool:
kid nyce
quote:
Originally posted by dj tek
u missed a good one kid. REAL good one. :toocool:

i was asleep by 12 on friday...going out in NYC is zzzz(been there done that feeling)
EXTREMUM
quote:
Me? Oh I just decided to drop my phone in my drink, so now it’s completely done. Just got emailed a picture of me making out with this guy friend and I completely don’t remember it. Great, now he is really going to think I like him, when I really don’t.

:( I’m not gonna drink any more.

Does anyone have a motorola razor phone they want to sell so i dont have to buy it at full price? :gsmile:

Women have a tendency of killing their cell phones into the weirdest places - first toilet bowls, now their own drinks! You need insurance on your phones - high-risk category coverage, ftL. :haha:

EXTREMUM
quote:
yea i was literally just sitting there chatting away with god knows who and then i look down at my drink as i'm taking a sip and i'm like, "HEY! what the?!"

oh and i checked my voicemails yesterday and i guess i gave my phone number to a russian hitman named Laslow. lol god, he sounded creepy.:nervous:

superglo
hmm. i had a pretty good weekend actually.
had to play at a carlsberg rebranding party on friday which was good fun. the fact that they had awesome food and free flow all night added to that. somehow managed to pack up my gear, take home a crate of beer, get a personal lapdance from my girlfriend at home, drink more, fall asleep and wake up in morning still drunk as .

went to support a friend of mine who was closing for groove armada soundsystem at an outdoor party on saturday. after that i headed to an afterparty where i was given the honour to spin the entire night from 4am till 10am. At 10 am i got a couple of people together and we went swimming. only to find out the pool was closed for cleaning.

i had breakfast with my dad who was in town, took my gf shopping, went to visit future in laws, got home, finished assignments and fell asleep.

and woke up in late for work this morning.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement