return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Willie Nelson receives misdemeanor citation for 1.5 lbs of Marijuana & .2 lbs Shrooms
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RJT
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Mus...d.ap/index.html

quote:

LAFAYETTE, Louisiana (AP) -- Willie Nelson and four others were issued misdemeanor citations for possession of narcotic mushrooms and marijuana after a traffic stop Monday morning on a Louisiana highway, state police said.

The citations were issued after a commercial vehicle inspection of the country music star's tour bus, state police said in a news release.

"When the door was opened and the trooper began to speak to the driver, he smelled the strong odor of marijuana," the news release said.

A search of the bus produced 11/2 pounds of marijuana and 0.2 pounds of narcotic mushrooms, according to state police.

A call to Nelson's publicist wasn't immediately returned.

Also cited were Tony Sizemore, 59, of St. Cloud, Florida; Bobbie Nelson, 75, of Briarcliff, Texas; Gates Moore, 54, of Austin, Texas; and David Anderson, 50, of Dallas, Texas.

Each was released after being issued a citation.

Nelson, 73, has recorded songs including "On the Road Again" and "City of New Orleans."

:wtf:

I have friends who've received felonies for less than an ounce... I love Willie and all, but that is ed.
DJ RJT
Also, I wish I could find some ing pot right now... This is the longest drought I've ever seen in my pot smoking career :(
Sunsnail
I hate like this! It's really a slap in the face to equality.
Enigmatic XTC
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
I hate like this! It's really a slap in the face to equality.

Are you suggesting that you are equal to Willie Nelson? I don't know anyone who could ever come close to being equal to Willie. Thats like being superman, only high.
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatic XTC
Are you suggesting that you are equal to Willie Nelson? I don't know anyone who could ever come close to being equal to Willie. Thats like being superman, only high.

equality under the law of course :)
nchs09
quote:
:conf:
TazZ-erT
quote:

he means being equaly treated by law enforcement
Enigmatic XTC
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
equality under the law of course :)

Ok. I'll let that slide. Though i didn't know the law was equal. I mean i've heard people say it, but i thought they were just joking.
kid nyce
i guess dime bags don't cost a dime anymore
CONNERMAN2000
1.5 pounds would land any regular joe in prison for trafficking. thank god willie nelson has kept his dealing under wraps.

InterMilan31
I dont smoke weed but really if your gonna allow alcohol to be legal you need to let weed be legal

and Willie is awesome!
Zoso
How many times has Willie been "busted" now? Willie's cool and all, but something tells me that anyone else would have been locked up. Legalize it already!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement