return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Girlfriend Scare
View this Thread in Original format
venomX
You see i have never seen myself posting abt my personal life on TA, but like many others i have failed. Mainly what i am on about is abt womens periods and the frequency on which the date fluctuates. My gf has been of from her mark last month by like 6 days. Now it could be stress from the new semester starting apparently, but we did have sex without a condom recently and even though i didnt cum inside her one can never be too sure. Now i know some of the girls here might have been in this situation before, so i am looking for their insights. CORwhores you may also commence the assualt on my persona :wtf:
Dj_Skez
I don't know if you've seen this in the news lately but the morning after pill is available without a prescription, don't take the huge risk unless you're ready to be a daddy. Have her pop them like they were tic tacs.
Danny Ocean
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Skez
I don't know if you've seen this in the news lately but the morning after pill is available without a prescription, don't take the huge risk unless you're ready to be a daddy. Have her pop them like they were tic tacs.

i think its a little late for the morning pill.

as for her missing the period, it could be because shes thinking to much about it, tell her to relax and forget about it...good luck to you.
venomX
quote:

Yeah its too late for this one, oh well couple of more days before going into serious mode and dealing with this situation i guess.
venomX
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
pics! we must have pics!

im scared to ask, but pics of what :wtf:
Danny Ocean
quote:
Originally posted by venomX
im scared to ask, but pics of what :wtf:

the baby!
Dj_Skez
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
i think its a little late for the morning pill.

as for her missing the period, it could be because shes thinking to much about it, tell her to relax and forget about it...good luck to you.

I can't believe I posted that. :o

quote:
Originally posted by venomX
Yeah its too late for this one, oh well couple of more days before going into serious mode and dealing with this situation i guess.

I wish you the best, hypothetical question, if she happens to find out she's pregnant, what do you plan to do?
pkcRAISTLIN
put your chick on the pill :rolleyes: she then has much more control of her cycle.
Boomer187
when I get married and try to have kids ima try the pull out method. Works like a charm for so many.

the thing I dont like about girls on the pill is they can forget easily. They have to be used to taking it everyday or else it messes up. I always recommend the patch. Slap it on once a week, take it off for the by-week, and you are cash money with no kids.

and 6 days is nothing. try a month!
venomX
quote:
I can't believe I posted that. :o

I wish you the best, hypothetical question, if she happens to find out she's pregnant, what do you plan to do?

abortion i guess, i dont think a baby is an option for either of us right now, and it wouldnt be pass a few weeks since the time so i guess its still an option :clown: Man does this ever suck

venomX
hopefully im getting worried for nothing and tomorrow she'll be like HA! you've been punked! and then proceeds to have her period
pkcRAISTLIN
nothing personal venomx, but if you send the policeman out on special duties without any backup then youve only got yourselves to blame.

and you never know what having a foetus inside can do to a girl. ive seen plenty of guys "oh no she'd have an abortion" walking around with their lil 3yo trophies.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement