return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Rank1 @ Myth 9-28-06
View this Thread in Original format
Snortado
Who is all excited for this! W00t!

Should be an amazing show!
dj_minor

Yeah!!! It will be amazing.
neutron liar
lucky Minnesotan's!! Send Piet's ass down to chi-town!
Snortado
Do they have DJs play at the Eagles club in Milwaukee anymore?

Last year I seen oakenfold there and it was banging!
dj_minor
quote:
Originally posted by Snortado
Do they have DJs play at the Eagles club in Milwaukee anymore?

Last year I seen oakenfold there and it was banging!

Every once in awhile... I know they do New Years eve all the time there.
neutron liar
hardly. It seem like once every 6 to 8 months maybe a DJ or EDM artist will play there. The Eagles sucks anyways.
tylerc
woot for tomorrow.

also, if you're in milwaukee, clear you plans for NYE ;)
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by tylerc
woot for tomorrow.

:eyes:

What's the deal Charlie... I wanna know NOW!
DJ RJT
Oh wait... Dear God, please tell me you're not referring to "Stellar Spark NYE" at the Rave in Milwaukee...

If that's the case, and perhaps you guys are thinking of coming down and playing, I guess my recommendation would be to think very, very hard about whether or not it's worth it. If you've never been to one and would like more info on them, let me know...

If I'm completely wrong and that's not what you're talking about, mea culpa.

:)
lücid
quote:
woot for tomorrow.

what if i'm a loser with no plans? :(

tylerc
I am talking about Stellar Spark. I had a talk with JT about it, and he was totally clueless about the whole paytoplay thing that they've been running there. It's completely separate from the show being run by the promoters. I've never been to Milwaukee, but from the mpls kids who make it out (who pretty much exclusively stick to the main 2 stages) I haven't heard anything bad (except the sound).

And Myra, if it makes you feel better my last NYE was spent watching Dick Clark's corpse slowly stumble through cue cards while munchin on some chips with like 4 other people. Who's the loser now?

But back on topic. Rank 1 n
DJ RJT
quote:
I am talking about Stellar Spark. I had a talk with JT about it, and he was totally clueless about the whole paytoplay thing that they've been running there. It's completely separate from the show being run by the promoters. I've never been to Milwaukee, but from the mpls kids who make it out (who pretty much exclusively stick to the main 2 stages) I haven't heard anything bad (except the sound).

And Myra, if it makes you feel better my last NYE was spent watching Dick Clark's corpse slowly stumble through cue cards while munchin on some chips with like 4 other people. Who's the loser now?

But back on topic. Rank 1 n

Well, Jack got pwnd by basically being the "sound test" at last summers, so yeah, it was rough for that, but basically as long as you aren't doing anything at all affiliated with Outlawed Productions, you'll be fine...

Stellar Spark isn't a bad event at all, but some of aspects of it are a little sketchy... As I said, as long as you've got nothing to do with the pay to play/outlawed side of things I'm sure you'll be fine, and we'll be there :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement