return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Funniest Thing You've Witnessed at a Trance Club/Rave
View this Thread in Original format
Vinylgroovah
Aiite ya'll, what im about to tell you was the funniest i've witnessed at a club called BUZZ in d.c. One of the best trance clubs in the nation.

Me and my friends went to see Deep Dish who are residents at this club and it was packed!!! Thousands of people there to see deep dish. Me and my friend were way up in the front by the dj booth watching him spin. Then this black guy (not meant as a racial comment, i know many black people who really love trance that i see at this club all the time) but anyhow, he goes up to the dj booth and shouts out "YO YO" to deep dish. They respond with a "YEA?" Then the dood says, "Yo, you got any hiphop????" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Obviously the guy didnt know , but BUZZ is known big time for trance. Then Deep Dish responds by saying "HELLZ NO!, HIPHOP!"
OMGGGGGG THAT WAS SO 'N AWESOME!!!!! and me and mah friend go up to the dj booth and say "HELLZ YEA, HIPHOP!!!" LOL

i thought that was pretty funny, but yet kinda pissed me off at the same time. Felt bad that deep dish had to hear that . =X

u'll have any good stories to share?
FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by Vinylgroovah
Then this black guy (not meant as a racial comment, i know many black people who really love trance that i see at this club all the time) but anyhow, he goes up to the dj booth and shouts out "YO YO" to deep dish. They respond with a "YEA?" Then the dood says, "Yo, you got any hiphop????" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bwahahahahahahaha that's some ing funny shiznit yo yo matherfackin bitch yo :stongue:
biznology
besides the betch getting herself off with a bass bin at Carl Cox last year? No, sadly i dont have any funny stories...late/
Vinylgroovah
LOL !
davinox
quote:
Originally posted by biznology
besides the betch getting herself off with a bass bin at Carl Cox last year? No, sadly i dont have any funny stories...late/
ala....Private Parts?

that movie wasn't too bad... cept for i'm gonna punch Howard in the balls some day.

[/rant]
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by davinox
ala....Private Parts?

that movie wasn't too bad... cept for i'm gonna punch Howard in the balls some day.

[/rant]

ala...i sorta remember what you refer to.

but ACTUALLY at Motor Detroit last April i think, there was some ed up coochie putting her button on the corner of a 3 ft bass bin - no . it was actually somewhat frightening, in a sort of exorcist sorta way...late/
Freeza
I've only been to Buzz once. And I think that it's the same night that you are talking about :D Was it November 23rd of last year? The day before Radiate? That was such an insane weekend

Um.. I can't really think of the funniest thing i've ever seen at a party.....hmmm.. i could name the most ed up that i have seen happen at a party, but not funniest. That sucks.
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by Freeza
I've only been to Buzz once. And I think that it's the same night that you are talking about :D Was it November 23rd of last year? The day before Radiate? That was such an insane weekend

Um.. I can't really think of the funniest thing i've ever seen at a party.....hmmm.. i could name the most ed up that i have seen happen at a party, but not funniest. That sucks.

funnier than master-slut, this kid we had to drag along to The Church in Denver to see Micro. he COULD not dance worth . mostly hopping and grinning. we shouldnt have let him roll - cause then he may have just left...damn/
Malice
lol... Ok, here's my funny stories... the first one was during September 16 i think... Anyways, it was in Toronto, Canada at a party(rave) called Purple Heaven - 7th Heaven... it was around i guess 4am, all of a sudden i see this skinny guy running out of the arms of bouncers (that were tryin to throw him out) wearing nothing but his briefs underwear... it was halarious to see this guy do that, i don't know how much he was on that night, but it must have been too much, either that or he was up to some disgusting things that i don't want to know about.
Now, the second incident happend last month in Febuary at a this event called Bittersweet, which is also in Toronto. I was in the side room standing right beside the Dj booth. The Dj decided to put his bottle of beer down on the vibrating table that the turntable were incased in. So i'm standing there and i can see the bottle slowly moving, and all of a sudden the bottle hits the turntable and lands right on top of the record that was being played at the time... all you heard was the needle screech across the record until i grabbed the bottle and saved it from making it a total disaster. It was horrible, the whole crowd booed for a second then started to laugh!!!... I guess the dj didn't mind that much cause i think he was drunk plus he was havin a good time so... but i still thought it was funny.
And those are my funny party stories.
Wiley
Lol, i remember something like that happening here, me and this girl i met went to this club wasnt the best really but ;) im chatting to this DJ asking what music he normally plays e.t.c and then this bloke comes up and asks if hes got any metalica, im like :conf: :whip: the djs like :conf: :whip: we look at each other and just laugh... man that was funny :D

NY1004
HMm the funniest think that I saw the last time I went clubbing was this old man killing it out on the dance floor. He must have been in his 70's and yet he was in his own little world going crazy to the trance. I thought it was awesome~!!! I hope I'm that feisty at his age. :D
wookieslut
i remember one time i was playing a party and had just thrown down riva - stringer(<---my favorite). Then, some skanky hooch comes up to me and asks me "do you have any music i can dance to?"
i was dumbfounded when she said this.
Ive also been asked maybe 15 times if i have hip hop and have also been asked to make shoutouts....wtf? some people are just totally oblivious.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement