return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Sheffield Uni
View this Thread in Original format
Aley
Hey all, not posted on here for ages, but here goes..

I've recently moved to the university of sheffield, and havn't yet been able to meet anyone with the passion for the Dance Scene.

If theres any new freshers out there, let me know as i wouldnt mind tagging along with someone to this coming crasher event at gatecrasher one, if anyone is interested. Also if anyone's interested, seeing sander kleinenberg at Plug.

dj_cuba
I'm not at Uni myself, but would reccomend checking with the students union to see whether they have a clubbing society.
Jarvmeister
Crasher's one of those places where you can go in alone, and come out with a crowd of mates!

If you can't find anyone to go with then just go on your own, you won't be lonely for long!!

*Nostalgically remembers the good old days at the Republic*

Jarv
dj_cuba
You could try wearing an item of clothing that says something about the music your into e.g a t-shirt with a record label on. One of my mates is planning to try that one out when he starts at Reading Uni this year. I'm going to Crasher on the 30th all things going to plan, you're more than welcome to come along if you like :)
Coup
or look for the person eating a glowstick.
slinkyhead
i really should probably give Gatecrasher a try at some point. Nice to see for once they arent charging stupid money to get in
dj_cuba
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
or look for the person eating a glowstick.

Shame it's not so visible to spot certain individuals who manage to hold a grudge for over 5 long years :rolleyes: If only there was a Guinness World entry for it, I'm sure you'd win hands down.

quote:
Originally posted by slinkyhead
i really should probably give Gatecrasher a try at some point. Nice to see for once they arent charging stupid money to get in

It's gonna be my 1st time next weekend. Can't wait! :p
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by dj_cuba
Shame it's not so visible to spot certain individuals who manage to hold a grudge for over 5 long years :rolleyes: If only there was a Guinness World entry for it, I'm sure you'd win hands down.

it's not a grudge. I past caring about the events of that night years ago, but anyone who attempts to eat a glowstick should expect to have the piss took out of them for it for the rest of eternity.
dj_cuba
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
it's not a grudge. I past caring about the events of that night years ago, but anyone who attempts to eat a glowstick should expect to have the piss took out of them for it for the rest of eternity.

hehe, fair point. I always thought you brought up the subject because you were still bitter, never mind...
Coup
lol no not at all. it's just provided unlimited piss taking ability.

that combined with the shoe, the poor girls top and anything else u wish to pick out from that nite provides unlimited ammo.

unfortunate for you tho :p

zag2me
Dude, you ate a glowstick!! haha
dj_cuba
quote:
Originally posted by zag2me
Dude, you ate a glowstick!! haha

Well not quite, it was a little tough for me, but I had a decent attempt :D knows why I would ever attempt to eat a glowstick, maybye I didn't have enough cash for the hotdog stand :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement