return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Bob Sinclar, Dj sets
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Charlie
Ok don't panic !
Its not for me, its for my sister.

She likes Love Generation and World Hold On, and I'm getting sick of hearing those two in the house when my stuff is not playing :toothless

I asked her if she was listenign to that just because its popular and that she likes them or if she starts to dig some housy stuff.

She doesn't know so I offered her to listen to other thing Bob Sinclar does, like a dj set or something, to see if she could get into that stuff.

I'm not trying to turn her into a big edm fan and make her hear all kinds of style and djs etc, I'm just trying to refine her musical taste.

Any of you have a set from the man to propose ? or maybe an other dj that could fit her potential interest.
Also Louis, does that 5h mix you did for the radio is available ? a long set is good to show her many of what the music is about.
DJ Charlie
so when it comes to Trance you're good at bashing people telling them how crappy this music is and all that and how house is much better....

but when it comes to give some recommandation for house... you can't come with an idea.

BboyFever
There's this site I stumbled across, www.pandora.com. Check it out. Basically, just type in the name of the artist or song, and the site will automatically generate a list of similar artists. Also a good radio station when you're bored at work.
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by BboyFever
There's this site I stumbled across, www.pandora.com. Check it out. Basically, just type in the name of the artist or song, and the site will automatically generate a list of similar artists. Also a good radio station when you're bored at work.

its not really what i'm looking for, but thanks anyway

I need to know of a good dj set
Cyberflow
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Charlie
so when it comes to Trance you're good at bashing people telling them how crappy this music is and all that and how house is much better....

but when it comes to give some recommandation for house... you can't come with an idea.

+1
beno86
look up the old bob sinclair essentiel mix on bbc radio or if you wanna get a bit more underground and chicago check out the sets on www.undergroundhouse.net
RoOmIE
try www.indamix.ca ;)
exergo
armand van helden.....maybe...
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by RoOmIE
try www.indamix.ca ;)

;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement